I'M SO.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    BORED!.... Finshed my night shift at 7.30 this morning & had to walk home (all up hill) coz my car went bang yesterday :eek:. Rang my break down people this morning & got the car into the garage so haven't been to bed yet (not working tonight thankfully). I've got so over tired that infact i'm no longer tired & with no car can't really go out anywhere. All the house work is done, so is the washing & ironing, i've got nothing to do......nothing on T.V. apart from the usual rubbish. Amazing isn't it with so many channels to choose from these days there still nothing any good to watch.

Anyway enough of my waffling, i'll be hanging around here for a while....xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey there - hope you're feeling better.....:(:confused:

love

Debz xx

4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Mandi did u find something to keep you occupied BTW hows marcus doing ??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.