I'm sooooooo angry!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kath, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm shaking, I'm so mad - I've waited in all day, ALL DAY, for a delivery. I've phoned and chased it up and told it was coming.

I've just phoned and they've told me a delivery was attempted WHAT!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING OUT MY BLOODY WINDOW ALL DAY!!!!!!!!

There's no card, there's no way, absolutely no way that a delivery has been attempted.

I'm soo sooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry my head is going to explode

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

One day of school holidays left and we've got to spend it waiting in AGAIN!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do you have anywhere it could be left if you were to be out?

When I place my order I always ask them to make a note on delivery sheet that If I am out please leave in Garage...Then I don't have to stay in and wait.

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    This has happend to me a couple of times..i know how annoying it is.... but what can u do exept curse them.lol.

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww you poor thing, a similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I was waiting in all day for a plumber when i rang they told me he had called but was no answer.

I out right told the lady on the phone if he said he had called then he was a liar!!! I demanded that someone can straight away as i am water metered & the overflow pipe was p!ssing out water, therefore i would bill them. Luckly someone came within a hour of me having a moan....xxx

6. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I'm glad it's not just me lol!

My heart is pounding with fury!!!

I have managed to get them to deliver before 12 tomorrow but that's the best I can get. My poor clients will have to do without their chocolate and strawberry tonight, looks like I'm going to have to do some delivering tomorrow instead :(:sigh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.