Im struggling!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Eileen, 26 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    :cry:I started nibbling last week, then since thursday its really gone down hill.I cant seem too stop. Last year when i did lighterlife i never touched a crumb in 5 months.:break_diet:
    I really want too do this as im going on holiday in may, also i love the feeling of been slim & buying lovely clothes. It just seems like ive learned nothing at all.Im going too try & get back on too it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh Eileen,
    We all know what its like to fall off the wagon,but climb back aboard and try and keep looking towards the goal.
    I try and always ask myself before I put something in my mouth"in an hours time how am I going to feel about the fact that I ate that!" and I know the answer is s**t.(It doesn't always work though!LOL)

Susanx

Eileen likes this.
  4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Come on Eileen. Come ON!!!
    You can do it. Head down, spend as much time on this forum as you can and have a drink of water after every entry you read! The tme flies by and you wull have drunk lots and spent no time eating!

Eileen likes this.
  5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Eileen - if you still have your LL workbooks, read back through them and use the techniques we learned - keep thought records, and activate the adult in you!

Good luck.....and keep trying!

Eileen likes this.
  6. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Stay strong Eileen, you know you can do it xx

Eileen likes this.
  7. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I blame the rotten weather, it is so depressing!
    Search the internet and look up your holiday destination, having a picture in your head might help xx

Eileen likes this.
  8. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh hun, Sorry you're feeling disheartened. But take it from one who knows, if you don't get back on it asap it just gets harder. Hope you feel more positive soon. xx

Eileen likes this.
  9. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i too am struggling,so angry with myself,b4 xmas i was doing good,then ate at xmas and blown it,dont think ive managed a week on ss yet as been nibbling.......

10. cakemoss

cakemoss Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    It is so much harder the second time around! I know i'm there. But you have to keep trying! We know what it feels like slim so we can do it!!! WE CAN!!! Wish you luck xx

Eileen likes this.
  11. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Thanks everyone. Im doing ok just taken my son the the cinema & didnt have a thing, i wanted some of his popcorn but he wouldnt let me lol.I want this so bad i want to be at goal, also i want too go too my gp & make him do something about my hip & back im in a lot of pain, at least if im at goal he wont be able too blame my weight.Good luck everyone im sure we can do it together.

12. Chinny

Chinny New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, Chinny here im really struggling to start SS, any tips i really have to do this i feel tota;;y angry with myself because so many people are routing for me especially my councillor.

13. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Hiya,sory to hear you are having problems.I did CD last year and put the weight back on but am finding it really hard this this time round.I did eat yesterday but today have felt awfull for it so think(hope ) I have learnt my lesson.Good Luck cddietgal x

Eileen likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.