I'm such a moo

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
Third weigh in today I've lost another 3lbs ...18 lbs in 3 weeks which I should be made up with but nope! I've gone back today and I still had 10 shakes left over....I've been that busy this week that I have missed out over 3 days of shakes and not ate any food! And I'm thinking...y..... I haven't been eating Propa...I'm gettin properly back on it from tonight but I'm peeved with 3lbs! X

Make sure u have ur shakes!!!!! Well done on your loss tho hun this isnt easy xxx

3-4lbs is the average weekly loss, so you're still doing good!

also, if you don't have all your shakes it might slow down your loss cos you're not getting all your nutrients.

Daisy r u doing it 100%? U will have a fab week next week I bet...when I was on it last time I went through few weeks with 1lb losses and I stuck to it completely then the next week I'd lose like 7lbs xx

fat_2_fabulous said:
Daisy r u doing it 100%? U will have a fab week next week I bet...when I was on it last time I went through few weeks with 1lb losses and I stuck to it completely then the next week I'd lose like 7lbs xx

Thanks. Yes 100% hoping for 3 lbs plus but weighed today and only lost .5 lb since wed. Going to avoid scales now until I see CDC on Wednesday.

Last night I went to bed early and forgot to have my 3rd shake. I got up in the morning thinking it is best to skip a shake than eat something I will regret.

Back