I'm yet another newbee

bellabooo

Alright?

Hi, I'm a newbee. Starting Cambridge again tonight. Focused and needing to drop some poundage before a few weddings late August.

Hope you're all well and on track.

Game on

Bellabooo xx

Hiya,

My first day on here and on the exante diet, it's all a little scary!

Good luck with your weight loss - am hoping this site will help keep me on track!

Sarah

Hi I'm also joining today using lipotrim diet, under Dr supervision. Day four and going Ok. Been tired and a bit emotional today but know from past experience that first week is the worst. Will not give in to temptation.

I'm also new and struggling to work out how to 'post' can anyone help? I've tried a couple of times but they aren't showing up! What am I doing wrong? I've never hear of the Lipotrim diet - but good luck to everyone.

Great stuff. What's lipotrim? I'm on day one and excited already. Got a new job today so looking forward to getting into smaller clothes for the new office.

Good luck xx

Hard work, commitment and focus. That's all you need to put in and you will look awesome at those weddings. Don't hold back and I'm sure you'll surprise yourself.

Life is a roller coaster just enjoy the ride

Hope its going well. I'm struggling a bit Day 11

Slightly cold and flu feeling. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Hiya,

My first day on here and on the exante diet, it's all a little scary!

Good luck with your weight loss - am hoping this site will help keep me on track!

Sarah

Back