In need of a kick

Dinosaur

WHy oh Why am I sabotaging all my good work.:mad::sigh::mad:

I've had 3 weeks now of nibbling, and it's getting worse. At first I stuck to low cal low carb stuff, but now I'm like a bl@@y hoover, just vaccuuming up all the junk I can find.

I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks due to a holiday, but I'm due for my next official weigh in on Friday. My personal weigh in's showed I'd lost 5lb's last week, but I know I've probably put that back on again with my rubbish eating.

So I need a darn good kick, to get me back on the straight and narrow.

Brace yourself- there's a big boot heading for your botty. Wham! Did you get that?
Now- pick yourself up, forgive yourself and stop with the nibbling. I know it's hard- I went throught the same thing myself the week after Easter but have pulled myself back and feel SO much better even though I am now behind where I had hoped to be!!
Your weight loss has been great- incredible for your starting BMI- and you are over half way. Stick with it now so I can add you to my list of hero's!!
Good luck
xxx

Thank you, Letmeout!

I feel well and truly chastised:rolleyes:

The fact I've been doing so well is what makes me even madder that I'm slipping - if I'd been losing 1-2lb's a week I could understand getting fed up and snacking, but it's been going really well....

Ah well, onwards and downwards. I WILL be in the 10's by the end of May bank holiday, and it WILL be nice weather, and I WILL be on the beach in a bikini:D:p:D

That's the spirit-I have every confidence in you.
Go girl!!!

come on you can do it. STOP WITH THE NIBBLES. your either on cd or not.....now which is it?? huh???

Consider you bum, well and truly kicked!! just take one day at a time and focus on getting through one at a time.

you can and will do it STAY strong.

becky xx

No nibbling allowed or it'll take you longer to get to goal !
Be strict now and have the nibbles later.
Boot for you - :whoopass:
x

Back