Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IN NEED OF AN INSPIRATIONAL BUDDY!! x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by xSineadx, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    dunno if i spelt it right LOL..
    but basically, i'm in need of a buddy whose got to there goal and lost loads of weight!!
    I've lost nearly 4 stone so far on cambridge. i have another 4 to go!!
    Watching the slideshows are just amazing.. in particular JEM and BUNNY_CD .. you both inspired me sooo much!! so if either of you could messege me that would be great!!
    But generally anyone who wants a buddy.. contact me!! xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :DI will chick!

We have about the same amount to lose!

When are you aiming to lose it all by? xx:D

4. xSineadx

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    ASAP!
    originally my goal was for christmas!! But i dunno if that will happen now because i've had a few reaaaaally bad few weeks!! :(
    So febuary the latest now!!
    what about you babe? xxx

5. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just PM'd you again!
    I would love to get to goal by Xmas - there was a girl on here the other day (sorry cant remember her name) and she had lost 5stone in 17wks! I worked out that in 14 weeks time (cause I have already done 3) I need to lose 2.9lb per week to get to the 5stone off mark! :eek: That would be amazing! I am giving myself to Feb 09 and my 30th to lose it all though so not to much pressure!! Imagine being 5 stone lighter by xmas though that would be fab! :D

6. xSineadx

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    aww wicked!! :)
    I'm giving myself feb 09 the latest!! I want to go on holiday next year and wear a skimpy bikini and be a size 10!! I know i can do it, we all can!! Its just a case of not giving up!! I've lost 4 stone already.. i know i can do another 4!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.