IN NEED OF AN INSPIRATIONAL BUDDY!! x

xSineadx

going to do it this time!
dunno if i spelt it right LOL..
but basically, i'm in need of a buddy whose got to there goal and lost loads of weight!!
I've lost nearly 4 stone so far on cambridge. i have another 4 to go!!
Watching the slideshows are just amazing.. in particular JEM and BUNNY_CD .. you both inspired me sooo much!! so if either of you could messege me that would be great!!
But generally anyone who wants a buddy.. contact me!! xxxxx

ASAP!
originally my goal was for christmas!! But i dunno if that will happen now because i've had a few reaaaaally bad few weeks!! :(
So febuary the latest now!!
what about you babe? xxx

Just PM'd you again!
I would love to get to goal by Xmas - there was a girl on here the other day (sorry cant remember her name) and she had lost 5stone in 17wks! I worked out that in 14 weeks time (cause I have already done 3) I need to lose 2.9lb per week to get to the 5stone off mark! :eek: That would be amazing! I am giving myself to Feb 09 and my 30th to lose it all though so not to much pressure!! Imagine being 5 stone lighter by xmas though that would be fab! :D

aww wicked!! :)
I'm giving myself feb 09 the latest!! I want to go on holiday next year and wear a skimpy bikini and be a size 10!! I know i can do it, we all can!! Its just a case of not giving up!! I've lost 4 stone already.. i know i can do another 4!! xx

Back