In need of some encouragement and advice please.......CWP SS

mckenzie22

Ignore my signature and stats as this is not my first time posting a thread, i am 16st and due to get married on 22nd September. From experience how much weight can I possibly lose for this date? I want to lose as much as possible and starting Cambridge Diet sole source tomorrow. Any weight loss experiences would be appreciated, thank you :)

Congrats on you upcoming nuptials Hun, I'm starting the lipotrim diet next Thursday. It is meant to give rapid results, not sure about the Cambridge diet what does that involve?

Hello and thank you :) on the Cambridge diet I will be having 3 ready mixed milkshakes, 3-4 litres of water per day and black coffee with no sugar! I have done it before and lost 4 stones in 3 months but finding it more difficult this time around as I am heavier than when I stared last time! I am going to see my Cambridge councillor tonight so fingers crossed she gives me the kick in the butt I need! Good luck with lipotrim, what does that involve? Keep in touch I need the support haha x

Lipotrim sounds exactly the same as Cambridge hun! Good luck with it, im sure you'll do fabulous on it xx

Thank you! You too! I have just under 4 months to lose as much as possible!! Sounds impossible so fingers crossed! When do you have your first weigh in? My weigh ins are Thursday nights so if we are going to support each other we'll have to update our weights :) it's exciting!! xx

Back