Total Solution In search of my waistline.

Well done on your loss so far

Please don't beat yourself up over a little blip - draw a line under it and carry on. Tomorrow is a brand new opportunity for a 100% day ;)

xx

mrsjoyce said:
Ohhh sounds good is it worth a go?

There are threads on here about it. I'm not fit but omg I thought I was gona die, very hardcore!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thank you, I don't know what's going on with all the cheating I have done a vlcd before and found it tough but doable. My clingy monkey is making it hard to do the dvd but have watched it through, she's not messing about! Took some proper measurements today so I can really track my progress and get some realisation of how much work there is to be done. All I need now is some motivation ..... day 1 here i come!

Have finished my first bumper pack and lost 18lbs it started off well but kind of limped along in the last week. Opening the new pack was exciting knowing that in a few weeks I'll be so much closer to reaching my target. Don't think I'm looking any different, can hardly remember what I looked like before I was pregnant, wish I'd taken some measurements before starting. Today I have a pre arranged meal with a friend in nando's, all I want to do is get in to the 12's but the scales seem to be stuck on 13 sooooooooo frustrating! Am going to try and stay away from the scales until Wednesday for my own sanity.
Goals for today
1) 100% for WS (meal at nando's)
2) Water
3) Exercise
if do these 3 things I'll be a happy girl :)

I bought myself a couple of new dresses yesterday from Oasis, it's been a while since I've bought any clothes from a normal highstreet store could have bought the 14 but the 16's looked a tiny bit better and I wanted to wear them straight away :) so for the first time in ages I put some make up on and glammed up to meet the other mums for coffee. I felt quite good, it didn't even bother me as they all munched lovely cakes biscuits and crisps also I'd packed a can of coke zero for a treat. Have managed to stay off the scales hopfully will last untill Weds.

OK so I managed 2 days without weighing but ........ I'm in the 12's! had a sneaky peek this morning. Will stay away now until Wednesday. I'm soooooo pleased :)

Whooooo hoooo well done

5 weeks ago today I started this diet I've had steady losses and I'm pleased with the results despite my binging. I've got 6 weeks exactly before I'm back in work, would love to be comfortably in the 11's. Yesterday I ate 4 chicken thighs not sure why I convinced myself that was a good idea to cook them all I only needed one for my son, wasn't even hungry and felt quite sick after. I did walk for 40 mins yesterday and will do again today might be starting zumba on weds if I get a babysitter and am still working on level 1 of the shread. Need some bigger losses would be happy with 3lb a week just need to remember 'little pickers wear bigger knickers'. Also may be going on holiday in September with a friend who used to be a model before she had her baby if that's not motivation I don't know what is!

Week 5 weigh in a total of 23lb gone for good, I just can't quite get my head round it. I don't feel any different I must look different nobodys really metioned it yet, probably because the only person I hang out with these days has 2 teeth and can't talk yet.......but it must have gone because the scales never lie. That puts me half way on my journey back in to my wardrobe. Feel as if I should celebrate in some way that doesn't involve food.
Next short term goal to lose 3lb this week!

I found last time I lost weight (bums, put it all back on again) people only really noticed when I started wearing new clothes. Some people never noticed and I'd moved from a size 22 to a size 16! This time it really is for good :)

Good luck Mygoodnessme :)
I went to Zumba last night had a good time, it was hard leaving the baby for the first time with a sitter. When I picked him up he was a tear soaked mess and my friends husband and their little boy looked stressed :( any idea of sleep training went out of the window and he spent the night glued to me. My aim for today is to be at least 95% (I've already had a splash of milk in my morning coffee) Have got to go in to work as they've cocked up my maternity package and I may have quite a bit of money to pay back. I'm not going to throw myself a pity party but just for once I'd like something to go to plan!

I've had my first 100% day in a while, feel quite pleased with myself, was out most of the day which made it easier. Good times!!!

Well done Kat xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 day's at 100% and no weighing, have joined the April challenge and am feeling motivated. 25 day's until my 30th birthday party would love to banish a bit more of the mum tum and wear a size 12/14 dress or even just one from my pre pregnancy wardrobe :)

Ooh - a 12/14 dress! I can but dream and you have it in your sights! What an incentive.

Hmmmmm I made beef casserole yesterday for my mini man and had a small bowl , don't know how I feel about that, probably quite good as it was calm and controlled and didn't end with me raiding the cupboards like a demented woman. I feel like I toture myself by always been on the edge of ketosis. Didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday and have woken up dehydrated and moody, need to get out of the house, wish the nice weather would come back. So yesterday was 75% but I did stay off the scales :)

Hey ho at least you stayed in control and kept off the scales :) Back on track now - good luck for fitting into that size 12/14 dress!!!!!! Ohhhh to fit in my pre pregnancy clothes - I still wear maternity - they are so comfy!! haha xx

Back