In search of the skinny girl....again!

Thanks! So far -not so good. It's hard to break habit.

Back to it now though...

B - hexb toast with 1/2 hexa cheese and 2 x 1/2 syn sausages 1 syn ketchup (TOT 2 SYNS) banana

Will continue to post throughout day.....going to the rugby in a bit. Will have to resist a half time pie!!! haha!!!
x

Oh dear oh dear.....did so well yesterday. Until I got home from work and scoffed a load of bad food! But today IS the day!!! Determined now....The plan was last night, once I'd gone wrong once, was to just eat all the bad food out of my house. So no more naughty stuff in my house now :)

I don't think it being ToM has helped much to be honest...so food diary so far today:

B - 2 x alpen lights (hexb), fruit and yoghurt
L - lettuce, red onion, sweetcorn, carrot, cheese (hexa) and ham salad

Tea will be pea and ham risotto with 1.5 syn of parmesan...

Probably will have curly wurly o clock at 3...undecided yet..

Feel like I need some more recipe inspiration so it's time to trawl through here, recipe books and magazines again. I need a good way/place to store recipes too. Not sure best way to do it that's quick and easy. I'd build a database but I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff!!!

Jx

joanna25 said:
Oh dear oh dear.....did so well yesterday. Until I got home from work and scoffed a load of bad food! But today IS the day!!! Determined now....The plan was last night, once I'd gone wrong once, was to just eat all the bad food out of my house. So no more naughty stuff in my house now :)

I don't think it being ToM has helped much to be honest...so food diary so far today:

B - 2 x alpen lights (hexb), fruit and yoghurt
L - lettuce, red onion, sweetcorn, carrot, cheese (hexa) and ham salad

Tea will be pea and ham risotto with 1.5 syn of parmesan...

Probably will have curly wurly o clock at 3...undecided yet..

Feel like I need some more recipe inspiration so it's time to trawl through here, recipe books and magazines again. I need a good way/place to store recipes too. Not sure best way to do it that's quick and easy. I'd build a database but I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff!!!

Jx

Have u tried the slimming world curry? Or doing a chicken and bacon stack their my faves x

Thanks Rosie will try that!!!

So had a quiet few days but first weigh in today and I came out at 171.5lbs. This is fab!!!!! Yeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandos tonight to celebrate but will have butterflied chicken with rice so save syns....

x

Yeah I know!

So yesterday was a bad day. Although good if I was calorie counting haha! All I ate was a boneless banquet from KFC and a bar of chocolate. Total - about 1200 cals. Not ideal but saying that, I'm off work and not expending any energy so don't need more really.

So today, I slept in. I'm off work this week- I'm going through some stuff and need some time out.

L - pasta and sauce tomato (free)/bowl of fruit with yoghurt (Free)

I'll keep on posting throughout today in an attempt to keep me on track....

I'm going to a yoga class tonight as well which ought to be good - I need something new to do. I'm also going to try and get some time in the gym with someone to give me a workout program or something....again, ought to be quite good.

Will post later x

Snack 2x alpen light (hexb)

Dinner - ham, cheese (hexa), onion omlette with side salad...

was good.

Did 1 hour of yoga as well.

Had a couple of pic n mix sweets...maybe about 5 syns?

That leaves me 10 left!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Might finish those pic n mix.....nom...

xx

Yesterday went wrong. I'm just taking one day at a time at the moment because I'm not doing so great on here....

Today has been better though......so far ;)

B - alpen light x 2(hexb)
Black Coffee with vanilla SF syrup
Grapes
L - Fat Free Noodles with ham and 1/2 HEXa cheese

Also been for a 3 mile walk - didn't walk very quickly though....

Dinner was fine yesterday....had pasta with tuna, sweetcorn and red onion.

BUT then I had a curly wurly (6syns), crisps (5 syns) and half a bag of microwave popcorn (unknown)...whoops....

Back to it today.

B - beans on toast hexb
Syns - pink grapefruit lemonade at costa (5 syns? maybe less)
L - Salad - ham, lettuce, red onion, sweetcorn, carrot, mixed beans - plus pineapple

Dinner plans are diet coke chicken with rice and red onion and fruit salad for my superfree

Left with potentially 10 syns...need to be careful - I feel like I keep messing up at the moment....

Dinner was fine yesterday....had pasta with tuna, sweetcorn and red onion.

BUT then I had a curly wurly (6syns), crisps (5 syns) and half a bag of microwave popcorn (unknown)...whoops....

Back to it today.

B - beans on toast hexb
Syns - pink grapefruit lemonade at costa (5 syns? maybe less)
L - Salad - ham, lettuce, red onion, sweetcorn, carrot, mixed beans - plus pineapple

Dinner plans are diet coke chicken with rice and red onion and fruit salad for my superfree

Left with potentially 10 syns...need to be careful - I feel like I keep messing up at the moment....

I did ok yesterday...think I might have gone a little over the 10 syns I had spare....

Today, it is only 12.24 and I've already had 8 syns!!!! Shocking!!!!!!! I'm out of control at the moment. Can't seem to curb it.

B - hexb toast with scrape of nutella/peanut butter...4 syns ish
Snack - graze punnet 4 syns

I'm gonna hold out a bit for lunch....wait until I'm eating because I'm hungry and not just because I can. I am actually going to meal plan which MIGHT sound bizarre but it keeps me occupied. Then I may go and food shop. This afternoon that is.

Been for a 3 mile walk as well today which is good :)

Jx

I've really been struggling. Today I need to get back to it. Lots of fruit, a proper dinner an stuff. I've put loads on. 3lbs just like that. I don't know what's happening to me :( need to stay strong though. I can do this.

I'm back on iPhone. I loved having this here all the time when I did it before so maybe this will help again.

Failed again. Just rubbish. I've been down to Essex though for a few days and my family are all so slim and always look fantastic. Now it's time to sort my life out.

Today I've been really on plan and have been back to the gym today. It did kill me I've got to say!

Never mind. Will post food diary later

Jx

Well I had a good day Tuesday, Wednesday. Fell down a bit Thursday and planned to have a bad day yesterday but back on it today....

I'm in the right frame of mind. I just think my social life gets in the way....

Anyway else find their social life gets in the way of their weight loss?

Jx

Back