In search of the skinny girl...

Yay!! Four day weekend for me :) funnily enough, these are less dangerous than work days...because I'm not using as much energy I don't tend to eat as much which is always good...however, the dangers lay in whatever my social life holds...

I've got the grandparents up tonight and they're taking me out for tea...just pub grub so will have to plan in advance and hope that syn free all day will compensate!

Laura - I finally sorted Saturday...we just want slimming world chips, which is ridiculously easy!!! I might take my Nandos peri peri salt over for them though for something a bit different!

Sunday I'm out on the tiles and probably drinking so that's not good for the diet. Planning on weighing tomorrow instead of sunday at the mo....

Will be back with food diary later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura, don't worry about your blow out, with or without exercise. Just get back on it today :) forget weds and do what you need to do and I'm confident you'll be fine! When you're feeling pants though, it's hard to stay on track, believe me I know this well.

I used to really struggle with motivation myself if my friends weren't going to the gym etc, but having moved 250 miles away on my own from home, I learned that sometimes unless you do things by yourself they never happen :(

Happy Friday hun xx

Something positive.....

Yesterday I took an early dinner at work. Why? Because I knew my group I'd been training were doing a fuddle for their dinner (for those of you not familiar with the concept, basically a buffet.,. Think fuddle might be a food cuddle?? Who knows!!)

And because I filled myself up on my syn free fajita chicken I managed to resist the pies samosas crisps chocolate and every other bit of yellow food going!!!

So there is hope :)

Hi Joanna

Are you back on plan today? Sounds like things went a bit awry yesterday, although with all your zumbaing (is that a word???!) I'm sure you're doing just fine. We're all going to have 'good' & 'bad' moments, let's face it!

Enjoy your weekend

Rebecca
x

joanna25 said:
Something positive.....

Yesterday I took an early dinner at work. Why? Because I knew my group I'd been training were doing a fuddle for their dinner (for those of you not familiar with the concept, basically a buffet.,. Think fuddle might be a food cuddle?? Who knows!!)

And because I filled myself up on my syn free fajita chicken I managed to resist the pies samosas crisps chocolate and every other bit of yellow food going!!!

So there is hope :)

Fair play you seemed to cope well. Have a great weekend.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi rebecca....yes back on plan :) and yes I think that's the word!!! I'm hoping all my housework today has also resulted in a bit of fat zapping!!!

Thanks Jules!!! I do try and cope! Don't we all!!

Have a lovely weekend girls if I'm not about :) and I hope you stay on plan :)

Jx

Hi Joanne
Have a great weekend I've had a bit of up and down week too. Also I can't keep away from the scales doesn't look like I have lost much this week.
I'm thinking of asking my partner to hide the scales until Monday until its time weight I have no self control probably why I am in this state.

On the plus side they have some great ideas on this site I have tried loads of new recipes and everyone is so friendly.

I noticed someone was orginally from South Wales :sign0144:(sorry I am really bad with names) I'm from south wales and it is still beautiful here when its not raining.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and catch up next week.

Happyem72 said:
Hi Joanne
Have a great weekend I've had a bit of up and down week too. Also I can't keep away from the scales doesn't look like I have lost much this week.
I'm thinking of asking my partner to hide the scales until Monday until its time weight I have no self control probably why I am in this state.

On the plus side they have some great ideas on this site I have tried loads of new recipes and everyone is so friendly.

I noticed someone was orginally from South Wales :sign0144:(sorry I am really bad with names) I'm from south wales and it is still beautiful here when its not raining.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and catch up next week.

Hey

Yes I am from south Wales (lived in Pontypool and Cwmbran) how about you?

I can't keep away from the scales and even though I tell myself every morning before work not to go on it's like an invisible force that pulls me too it haha what are we like :)

Enjoy your weekend x

joanna25 said:
Laura, don't worry about your blow out, with or without exercise. Just get back on it today :) forget weds and do what you need to do and I'm confident you'll be fine! When you're feeling pants though, it's hard to stay on track, believe me I know this well.

I used to really struggle with motivation myself if my friends weren't going to the gym etc, but having moved 250 miles away on my own from home, I learned that sometimes unless you do things by yourself they never happen :(

Happy Friday hun xx

Hey Joanna

I have been a saint since Wednesday :) although still no exercise (so half the battle won already eh) but plan to get back on plan for Monday.

I didn't do your roasted chicken after as had a load of stir fry veg to use up so plan on making it tomorrow now.

Hope u have a fun gem party tonight x

Thanks Hun :)

Just done weigh in a day early as it won't be happening tomorrow....lost 1 this week. Bit of a shame but I did have a bad day Thursday and then as the grandparents were up yesterday had fish n chips for tea. Plus ate loads later than normal last night (9.30 ish) so that may be contributing to the scales not having moved as much as hoped!!

Hen party madness starts in 2 hours and counting!!!! Back on plan tomorrow :)

Hope you all have a good weekend lovelies...

Jx

Laura, good work on the 100% since Wednesday :) you can lose even without the exercise but I think exercise is just so important to make you feel good about yourself. I'm gutted if I miss any of mine so planning on giving th girls a beginners salsa lesson today at the hen do!!!

Is it this weekend you're at the wedding? If yes enjoy it :)
x

Happyem,

Nice to hear from you :) I know about the morning battle to not get on the scales and how demoralised you feel when they don't shift.....

Must STOP looking......

x

Heard from my ex last night who I am still hopelessly in love with. Didn't speak to him but 15 missed calls and 5 texts is pretty excessive. And got me thinking about him.

Feel so miserable. Was doing so well getting over him. Just want to eat copious amounts of chocolate. or nothing at all.

I managed to not eat copious amounts of chocolate and just went to sleep for a bit instead....feel tons better :)

Last edited:
Thinking about a predominantly green week next week for the first time ever....might need some help with it as it will be new concept.....

Will plan a menu and see what you think..

Turned out I did get a chance to do this weeks weigh in today instead of using yesterdays, which is good as today is my official day...and guess what...2.5lbs!!! hell yeah!!!!! really happy. this means that yesterday's hen party fun didn't do too much damage :) result!!!!!

bring on the next week :) x

i am still here....having a rough time of it but still trying to stick to plan....will be back when feeling a bit more positive xx

Hi Joanne

Hope you will be feeling better. I understand it is so difficult I have been up and down for the last 2 years with diets.
When I'm not happy with my weight everyone knows about it I am hell to live with.

Hope to here from you soon.

Hi Laura I live in between Cardiff and Bridgend. Hope you are going ok.

I wish it was just my diet! Just have a bit of other stuff going on :(

Hope you're all well x

joanna25 said:
I wish it was just my diet! Just have a bit of other stuff going on :(

Hope you're all well x

Aweee. Chin up hun. Thinking of you

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Happyem72 said:
Hi Joanne

Hope you will be feeling better. I understand it is so difficult I have been up and down for the last 2 years with diets.
When I'm not happy with my weight everyone knows about it I am hell to live with.

Hope to here from you soon.

Hi Laura I live in between Cardiff and Bridgend. Hope you are going ok.

Hi. There's a few of us welshies on here. I live near Swansea.xxxxx

Back