In search of the skinny girl...

Thank you for your words of encouragement and asking me to carry on!!! I will carry on...I just think I need to not obsess over it.....

Anyway....today's food diary....

B - Grapes, Apple, Alpen Light, Muller Light
L - Savoury Rice, Tuna, Green Beans and Sweetcorn, Alpen Light, Banana, Muller Light
D - I will be attempting Diet Coke Chicken, with stir fried peppers and SW chips

Syns - Fruit Winder - 3.5syns

Think I'll end up succumbing to a few mini milks tonight. Want to go to the gym but need to wait for the shopping to be delivered so kind of all hangs on the time of the arrival of that. I can have a day off though without worrying so might just take a day off today - REALLY need to do some housework and pay the cat some attention.

(Oh god - the Betty Crocker Devil's Food cake advert just came on......i'm salivating....better get a mugshot or something....)

Also...I have already posted re: this, but I'm going to a hen do at the weekend, so I'll probably end up weighing in on Monday instead of Sunday as I'm staying at hers. The dilemma is, we're having the party at her house, and we're all taking our drink and then a large portion of something. We're all dieting so think it would be good to do something SW but don't know what to do. Chilli's already being done as are salad and dips. Was going to do the prawn paella however it's risky re-heating rice, so if anyone has ideas, please please let me know....

Jx

joanna25 said:
Thank you for your words of encouragement and asking me to carry on!!! I will carry on...I just think I need to not obsess over it.....

Anyway....today's food diary....

B - Grapes, Apple, Alpen Light, Muller Light
L - Savoury Rice, Tuna, Green Beans and Sweetcorn, Alpen Light, Banana, Muller Light
D - I will be attempting Diet Coke Chicken, with stir fried peppers and SW chips

Syns - Fruit Winder - 3.5syns

Think I'll end up succumbing to a few mini milks tonight. Want to go to the gym but need to wait for the shopping to be delivered so kind of all hangs on the time of the arrival of that. I can have a day off though without worrying so might just take a day off today - REALLY need to do some housework and pay the cat some attention.

(Oh god - the Betty Crocker Devil's Food cake advert just came on......i'm salivating....better get a mugshot or something....)

Also...I have already posted re: this, but I'm going to a hen do at the weekend, so I'll probably end up weighing in on Monday instead of Sunday as I'm staying at hers. The dilemma is, we're having the party at her house, and we're all taking our drink and then a large portion of something. We're all dieting so think it would be good to do something SW but don't know what to do. Chilli's already being done as are salad and dips. Was going to do the prawn paella however it's risky re-heating rice, so if anyone has ideas, please please let me know....

Jx

Heehee it is a yummy advert thou ain't it? I got to try and stay away from the chocolate tonight but as it is indeed TOTM it's always a lot harder :-( I ended up having 12.5 syns yesterday (although at the moment until back to target only having 5) so I will not have any today...hopefully and then it will balance out.

Ugh how about a SW syn free curry? Then with boiled rice there's an option for either curry or chilli? Xx

Hi Joanne

You sound like you are now doing well on the right track. I am have also been struggling after losing over 3 stone 3 years ago it has all gone back on and I have been finding motivation difficult.

I have been good for the last three weeks and expected to loss a bit more than I have. I am telling myself every single lb off is good and its not a pound on.
Hope are having a good week and keep up the hard work.

That would be a fantastic idea if I liked curry!!! Although i guess other people probably like it....aaahhh I will think of something!

I tell you, the only thing that makes me stay away from chocolate is 1.5syn mini milks!!! Best discovery ever!!!

Stupidly I have agreed to make my current training group White choc chip cookies and the recipe I have is a nigella one so it's not even going to be a little bit healthy!!! Going to make them anyway and work out the damage for one!!!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happyem72 said:
Hi Joanne

You sound like you are now doing well on the right track. I am have also been struggling after losing over 3 stone 3 years ago it has all gone back on and I have been finding motivation difficult.

I have been good for the last three weeks and expected to loss a bit more than I have. I am telling myself every single lb off is good and its not a pound on.
Hope are having a good week and keep up the hard work.

Well done you for getting back on it and being good for three weeks. That's half the battle!! This forum is definitely half of my motivation! Don't know what I'd do without the lovely people here spurring me on!!! Get on the forum as much as you can. Everyone is dead encouraging and so friendly! We're all in the same boat!

Every single lb is a fantastic and it's a lb off rather than on. Even STS is great because before I was putting on. It's easy to say on a non-weigh in day, but it really is. I understand though - I was expecting a fantastic first week loss and was expecting to see the benefits of all my exercise but NOTHING!!! Well. I say nothing. What felt like 2 measly lbs. But that's ok! I'm over it now and realise it was a good thing!

Are you going it alone or back at group?

Good luck with your journey and please stay in touch :) xx

oooohhhh!!! and I finally found chicken stock paste!!! OXO have started squeezy stock!!! so it will be time for SW KFC before you know it!!!!
x

The dilemma is, we're having the party at her house, and we're all taking our drink and then a large portion of something. We're all dieting so think it would be good to do something SW but don't know what to do. Chilli's already being done as are salad and dips. Was going to do the prawn paella however it's risky re-heating rice, so if anyone has ideas, please please let me know....

Jx

Hi Joanna

What about spag bol? I know it's mince again, but it would be SW friendly. Just a thought :)

Rebecca
x

Suggested it already and it's a no no :(

Could maybe do fajita chicken salad....someone suggested to me the other day to make fajitas an instead of using tortillas use iceberg lettuce leaves....GENIUS!!

Hello lovelies....been busy this evening and all day so no time to post any earlier....I've sadly been making white chocolate chip cookies for my trainees. Quite difficult to resist :(

So.....

Breakfast - fruit and yog plus alpen light
Lunch - left over coca cola chicken with peppers, rocket and red onion, alpen light, apple muller light
Dinner - lettuce fajita chicken wraps....AMAZING and syn free...

Syns: fruit winder 3.5 syns......a square of white chocolate - about 2 syns!!!
TOTAL SYNS: 5.5
Exercise: 2 hours salsa dancing :) (off out in a bit!)

Hope you're all well xx

aaah hen do decision made.....they want me to do SW chips. I'll just take a load of potatoes over and make them there :)

Hey hun

I didn't resist not weighing myself again at work DOH and lost a grand total of 4oz between mon-fri lol HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Not feeling very well today have the bloody lurgi :-( got proper cold plus think I have a stomach bug or something as I was really bad toilet wise yesterday(if u know what I mean ;-) ha) and today been feeling nauseous all day although not been sick but then pigged out on chic when I got in from work?!?! Why? Because I am feeling sick and it just made me feel worse but thats TOTM for you so I had a power nap from 6pm-8pm and woke up feeling a little better husband is worried in case he don't get his HM Burgers tonight lol :)

How's u hunny? X

Haha men aye!!! You may only see it as 4oz but its still the right direction, amd defo good when its TOTM.

weighed myself as well today. Dammit. But a lb off since Sunday is good :) I just think it's bad news when I think about the damage if I've put weight on I do.....

Never mind about the choc. Pick yourself back up tomorrow :)

I'm ok...off out dancing in a bit so that always cheers me up :)

Xx

joanna25 said:
Haha men aye!!! You may only see it as 4oz but its still the right direction, amd defo good when its TOTM.

weighed myself as well today. Dammit. But a lb off since Sunday is good :) I just think it's bad news when I think about the damage if I've put weight on I do.....

Never mind about the choc. Pick yourself back up tomorrow :)

I'm ok...off out dancing in a bit so that always cheers me up :)

Xx

How'd your dancing go? I was lazy and did nothing yesterday ooh and carried on munching chocolate once I had my tea :-( never learn do I eek ooh well I have 5 days to put it right, I am working today instead of tomorrow but def not weighing myself today lol so I have until Monday to correct my slip up yesterday. I intend on biking to aerobics tonight and back, going for a bile ride tomorrow and hopefully Sunday as well....then pray I am at least the same. Ooh how much I want to STS this week now hahaha :)

Wow that's fab hun a lb off in the right direction keep it up. You are in the zone at the moment Aint you :)

You decided what ur making for Saturday yet? X

joanna25 said:
Aaahhh thanks :) I'm just over 12stone...let's just say it's a very flattering picture!!! I do want to lose about 2 to 2.5 stone. Which isn't as much as it sounds! 9.5 - 10 is about right for my height/frame. All my family are small, and I used to be small as well. Sadly through too many hotel stays through work the weight piled on. And it goes on far quicker than it comes off again!!!!

Hiya Joanna. Thought I'd pop by to say hi. It's definitely a flattering picture hun. Well done on your weight loss this week. Sorry I can't see your stats as on my pad app. Have a good week

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Awww thanks Hun :)

How's your weight loss going? Can't see your stats either...on iPhone :( xx

Today has been bad. Started out ok.....

B - fruit and yoghurt and alpen light
L - fruit, fajita chicken and rocket, muller light
D - spaghetti Bol.

Syns. Fruit winder 3.5. Nigella cookies x 3 - I dread to think how many syns, half a garlic baguette - again i don't want to know.

Oh well. On the plus side I've just done 45 minutes Zumba so that should have worked off the garlic baguette at the very least!!

I don't feel the slightest bit bad about it either. Although I bet I'll regret today when I weigh in. Oh well......

Hope you've all had better days!!

Jx

Haha Laura, as you can see from my last post, I'm no longer in the zone!!! All gone wrong!!!

How was the biking and aerobics? Have you behaved today?

Jx

joanna25 said:
Haha Laura, as you can see from my last post, I'm no longer in the zone!!! All gone wrong!!!

How was the biking and aerobics? Have you behaved today?

Jx

Hey Jo

Well I have behaved :) thankfully but done no exercise still feel rotten and my throat is so sore boo :-( I was going to suffer and go but my friend didn't end up going therefore all motivation to go went out the window.

Was a moment about half hour ago where I thought the dreaded C world but I have got past that now haha I am just getting into bed for an early night and hoping by Saturday I will be at least a little bit human heehee

Hun your blow out today was nothing like mine yesterday...believe me haha and at least you have done exercise whereas I didn't so that's at least something right??

Have u come up with a SW friendly meal for Saturday yet? X

Back