IN THE 10 STONE BRIGADE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Just planning my meals for the week there's so much choice and it's kept me entertained for the morning. Small things small minds ehhh!!!
Going to celebrate the fact I'm in the 10st bracket and work through the lbs one at a time.
I'm planning to have 3x s&s and a chicken veg/salad when in work as I'm sensing my workmates are not really feeling the love for the VLCD faddy diet!!!
Just noticed from reading this post I'm planning things for a change and not just drifting along so maybe my attitude is changing :) xx

Another 2lb down this week I'm happy with that as I've also taken my measurements and I've lost 6ins since I began s&s.
I've also noticed my clothes are looking a lot better. Couldn't be happier so off into town later for a treat (non food):wavey: x x

Whooooooo just noticed I've lost 1.5st OMG and it's been so easy I'm so glad I found s&s

Ohhh Toothfairy you must be looking great well done. Your BMI is in the healthy range how much more are you planning on losing. I'm hoping for at least another 14lb but good luck to you for the next weigh-in x x

Ahh thank you! Need to lose another 20lbs!!!!!! Then I'll be happy! I'm such a slow loser compared to the rest! But that won't stop me, eventually I'll reach my goal x
Good luck, I'm going to keep cheering you on x

I've got 9wks for my hols so I'm not bothered if the losses are going to slow down from now on. I'm hoping it will stay off if I lose the last stone slowly (does that sound odd) just need to exercise a bit more now!!!.
I've had people noticing my changing shape today which is a great boost and just come back from town after buying a pair of skinny jeans and they look great x x

Back