Incapable-of-thinking-of-a-snazzy-name-Ella's Diary

Hehe I've been strict all week- on Day 5 and I've not broken it once... really tired though, going to mong out in front of the telly and try to sleep lots! Bed by 10 for me! argh, and it is hard but its worth sticking to TS, its quicker than the others =) Xx

Well done you.. your a stronger woman than me!

I' must admit I got really stressed out last night with the riots as my daughter was in stratford with her nan. I had a cheeky chocolate bar and spoilt my TS day.

Hopefully today will be better but i'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Hope your having a good day? xx

Not surprised you were stressed out. Spent most of last night watching Sky news. Only moved away from SE London in March this year and thank god we did!!!! What is the world coming to?????

Forgot to say not to beat yourself up about it. We all slip up at times but the most important thing is to put it behind you straight away. Good luck x

:wavey: x

Woo Hoo, finally got my pic up!:D

On a worse not its the dreaded TOTM:mad: and i've just had such a monster craving for the old chocolate. In the end I had to succumb as one of my colleagues sick of looking at my face and being snapped at out went and bought me some.:eek:

Although i'm upset inside i feel a MILLION times better.
:break_diet:

=) Chocolate rules but well done for only snacking once. I've not broken the diet still but I reckon if I did I'd eat the contents of my cupboards! Hows drinking the water going? Gotta keep hydrated :)
Xx

Totm Epic Fail!

I've never drunk so much water in all my life! But I definitely see your point about the snacking... once you do it once its amazing how its easier to keep doing it.:(

But I'm feeling really weak and tired so I'm thinking of trying maybe working solutions until I'm back to normal.
I'm not gonna weigh myself until afterwards either because I've bloated like a whale! It'll just depress me

I cant believe you haven't broken the diet once?! You must have the will of a champion!:D

Back