inch loss?? Baggy fat jeans??

remyrobson

When do you start noticing clothes getting looser? My main problem at the minute is all my clothes getting tight. I don't want to buy new ones cos hopefully I shrink out of them, but I want my 'fat' jeans to be a bit comfier soon please!!! Lol

I can't tell you from personal experience but from what I've read of other people on here it usually takes a couple of weeks for clothes to start getting looser. Hope that's in the slightest bit helpful x

I lost 33lbs in 7 weeks and have kept it off so far , about 7 weeks on and no intention of putting it back on. Good luck you can do it.

I've gone down 2 trouser sizes in 2 months :)

And the latest lot are getting looser n all :D

Buying clothes was always a major vice of mine & I never threw anything away (bonus !) so I've got a new / old wardrobe :)

For the inbetween stages of weight loss Asda is cheap enough to buy & then recycle :)

It also depends how much you have to lose if you have loads then it tends to show quicker as opposed to if you have less. Its a little like asking "why does she/he have bigger losses than me". Just stick at it as with any diet it will work wonders if you let it, but it wont be over night, be patient and be happy and you will soon reap the rewards xx

Ive been on it a week and all day yesterday in work i had to keep hitching my trousers up .. i ended up finding a piece of string and using it as a belt good job my belly covering top hid it ! steptoe n son eat ya heart out !

It all happens quite quickly. I have left a great big bag of 'fat clothes' outside the door today - the British Heart Foundation collect them now and then. What a great feeling that is!!!!
I started 7 weeks ago at size 22 - and am now in size 14-16 bottoms, and size 16-18 top (depending on the shop) Some of the other girls reckon about a dress size per stone lost!!!!
Give it a chance Remy - the benefits are just fab. The compliments you will get help to spur you on - you will soon be in your skinny jeans!!!!

I started a size 22/24 (elasticated waistbands!) and am now a size 20 (fixed waistband) I have lost inches all over but I do still have a long way to go.

Good luck.

x

2 WEEKS ..and i had dropped a size and jeans i was squeezing into were now fitting perfectly x x wont be long!

I started 6 weeks ago and am down 2 dress sizes from size 20 - 16! Just stick to the diet and it can't not work!

It took 2 weeks for my tight jeans to fit me again.
I seem to be dropping dress sizes very slowly, I started at 22, took 2 stone to get into 20, and now they're beginning to get loose, but I'd say it'll be another stone til I'm an 18. Bu feck it, I feel great!

Back