Incompetant butter!!

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Weighed myself this am, to my eyes it looked like 187lbs so I went ****! n got in a huff n ignored the scales all day, hubby just asked "what do you weigh" as he knows I record my weight on a wednesday - me "187" him "you look skinnier than you were at 187 tho I thought you were at 183 last week n you've not eaten too bad all week so 4lbs gain is impossible" so I stood on the scales, he says 181, but as it is last thing at night gonna wait till morning then reweigh and record as today.

Note to self ONE and SEVEN look nothing alike, anyone would think your blind (oh yeah I am!!)

You made me giggle then - hope that doesn't sound mean - note to you - get hubby to weigh you lol x well done on what looks like a decent loss x

yup he has been told tasks for boy for thursday :
1) weigh the wife
2) put rubbish out as wife can't lift the bag
3) read through wifes essay thus far n even if it is crap tell wife it rocks!!

same madnesss preserves what remains of my vanishing sanity x

shush you mine is hidden under the costco stash of either crab sticks or toilet rolls i got earlier in the week!!

What essays you doing butter? What's the course for?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed myself this am, to my eyes it looked like 187lbs so I went ****! n got in a huff n ignored the scales all day, hubby just asked "what do you weigh" as he knows I record my weight on a wednesday - me "187" him "you look skinnier than you were at 187 tho I thought you were at 183 last week n you've not eaten too bad all week so 4lbs gain is impossible" so I stood on the scales, he says 181, but as it is last thing at night gonna wait till morning then reweigh and record as today.

Note to self ONE and SEVEN look nothing alike, anyone would think your blind (oh yeah I am!!)

You made my day! It's a good idea to let your husband check the scales for you. Oh, did you check the 8? It might be a 3. LoL

I know you can get talking scales.. Not sure how polite they are tho?!! Lol

Mis-behave said:
I know you can get talking scales.. Not sure how polite they are tho?!! Lol

Yip my inlaws have some

I asked hubby last nite if we can get some n got told no n scowled at!!

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I can never read my scales very well, the lighting on them is a bit dodgy. Wonder if the weight reading is too?
They are supposed to be Weight Watchers one, but you have to hit them first to turn them on, I spend 5 minutes stamping on them to turn them on, surely that cant be good...
Elephant jumping up and down springs to mind.

Back