Independence Day Challenge!!

Well done Thelma!!! That's amazing.

Just realised I need to lose 4.2lbs pw to hit my ID goal! After 2 weeks of 2lbs losses I'm hoping next week might see a 5lb loss. Not sure why my losses aren't great.
Don't get my wrong, I'm pleased as overall I am happy with what I've done. Not that fussed as clothes getting looser, but I will be annoyed if I don't hit my goal!!!!

Congratulations Thelma!! Fab loss! :D

Don't worry Liz, I'm sure they'll pick up. I've had a slow few weeks too (seems like this one won't be any different!) but I'm just hoping for one 4lb loss in the next few weeks. After all, I'm only 11/12 pounds off a healthy BMI, so maybe in a month or so I won't even be on CD anymore! Last chance to get a big loss really!
Normally low losses lead to a big one so I won't be suprised if you come back soon saying "oh my god 5lb loss!" lol. Even if you don't, it's still coming off! :D xxx

Thanks Luci, fingers crossed.

Hope you've all been enjoying the sun today :)
I'm quite sure we will all get to our 4th July targets!
Has anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Hope you've all been enjoying the sun today :)
I'm quite sure we will all get to our 4th July targets!
Has anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Hey, yeah it's been lovely hasn't it! I hope we all manage to reach our goals, it's 5 weeks tomorrow so we've got plenty of time yet! :)

Well my bf is coming back from uni so we're spending the weekend together, then I won't see him for about 3 weeks because we both have exams :( However, I could lose about half a stone in that time, would be a nice suprise for him lol! What you going to be up to? :)

Last weekend of freedom before constant revision... :cry:

What's everyone else up to? Hope you're all getting on well xxxx

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, im loving this hot weather.

Hope I lose something this week, but happy to just plod on im not rushing myself as I realised I have been putting pressure on myself, every pound is a pound less so will hopefully be a new person by Christmas :)

Ditto Witchy - sort of resigned to the fact that it's going to be 2/3 lbs from now on. Every little counts though, just got to keep going with it! xxx

Ditto Witchy - sort of resigned to the fact that it's going to be 2/3 lbs from now on. Every little counts though, just got to keep going with it! xxx

Hey Luci how are you honey??Just had my breaky bar and bottle of water and in the zone again.

Lovely day again, going to spend it in the garden with the kids (apart from Meg who had too much yesterday and threw up all night poor girl)

Last edited:
its too hot for me!
witchy i brought some of those spa wrap thingys from boots yesterday, but couldnt face sitting in cling film whilst watching britains got talent in the heat (sat in garden;)) so ill try them tonight, how long before you noticed a difference?
thanks
tx

I got bandages with mine four very big ones, you can tell after the hour in my kit you got a scrubber to exfoliate your skin, four large bandages, the mud and a pad and tape measure to note the difference. Hope you like them,

Afternoon girls hope you're all OK and enjoying this gorgeous weather :)
Witchy I agree this Christmas we'll all be like new people! How exciting is it going to be wearing a slinky party dress? Woo!
After a horrendous week being ill I was advised by KD and CDCounsellor (Linda) on here to move up to 810 for a few days (My own CDC was away for the weekend) I moved up to SS+for a couple of days and I do feel a wee bit better and back to SS'ing today - I was so stressed about having to eat (even though I now realise it was the best thing to do for me at the time) and being ill my head has so messed up about this diet. I couldn't keep the packs down and could barely open my mouth to drink so had very little in the way of water for 3 days - needless to say I'm not expecting anything much from my WI tomorrow :(

Aww Vickie hunnie, hope you're okay.
Nothing you can do when you're poorly.
Take care of yourself and if you lose nothing, you always have next week x

3lbs off this week :)

25lbs - 11lbs lost - 14lbs to go :)

sarette - well done!
vickey, hug darling, hope you re feeling better soon.
witchy - i must have a different one from you, mine was v expensive and no wraps, which one to you have, ill then do an ebay search, lol!
tc
tracy

sarette - well done!
vickey, hug darling, hope you re feeling better soon.
witchy - i must have a different one from you, mine was v expensive and no wraps, which one to you have, ill then do an ebay search, lol!
tc
tracy

Mine are Sanctuary Spa wraps £25 from boots

I have used Naturally Yours which were £80 they come with Aloa bath gel, scrub and two kinds of wrap, one to put on before you truss yourself up like a turkey and one to put on afterwards.

What one are you using and where did you get it (obsessing hehe)

Sarette well done on your loss

Vicky hope you better and on your feet properly soon honey xx

Everyone else hope you had a great weekend xx

Can i be a late starter and join the challenge please?

I'm a slow loser so i will set my target at 10lbs. I will be chuffed if i manage that.

Thanks xx

Can i be a late starter and join the challenge please?

I'm a slow loser so i will set my target at 10lbs. I will be chuffed if i manage that.

Thanks xx

Welcome aboard Lemma xx good luck:)

Right, revision done for today! Let me catch up with everyone :)

Vickie - Sorry to hear you're poorly :( I know eating food again can be difficult, but you did the right thing. Getting better and being healthy comes before weight loss! Good luck on the scales tomorrow - if you're worried, you could always ask not to be weighed, and leave it til next week. Up to you :)

Sarette - Well done! You always have fab losses, you're doing really brilliantly. Only a stone to go!! :D

Witchy and Scojos - Glad to hear you're pampering yourselves! I really need to buy some body wraps, you two are going to look super gorgeous by the end of CD!

Lemma - Of course you are more than welcome to join :) I'll add you to the list, you've got about 5 weeks left so if you make 2lbs a week, you can do it easily! Best of luck hun :) xxx

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 10lbs lost, 15 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 11lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 5.5 lbs lost, 13.5lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 7lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go 0.5 lost 8.5 to go
Scojos - 16lbs 9.5lbs lost, 6.5 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 10lb lost, 15 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 14lbs lost, 14 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 18 lbs lost, 10 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb 8lb lost, 20 to go
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs -14.5lbs lost, 15.5 to go
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs

Lemma added and Sarette updated :) xxx

i have the urban retreat 10 day cellulite plan, still didnt do it last night, still do hot!!
i will let you know how it goes.
i lso brought some firming gel which was a bargain at less than £3, that seems to be working, i feel less wobbily, hehehe!

Back