Independence Day Challenge!!

Oh and Alexmummy your pics are fab! Just noticed them on your sig and you look gorgeous!

Hey Watergirl thanks for comment :) - I hope you have a fantastic time in Disney - soooo jealous! xx

Hi guys hope you are all well, well after being ill last week and staring again on Sunday, cancelled my CDC coming today, but then in the end went to boots and weighted my self, so ive lost 2Ibs, was amazed didnt think I would lose anything sooo im quite happy.

Watergirl I love Disney, I took my two oldest when I was pregnant with little pong (pet name) we stayed in the Disney Hotel in suite with adjoining doors so we could get into our friends rooms too, we had a Peter Pan room it was amazing and would love to go again, but this time not cry every time I saw a disney princess (hormones).
Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 12lbs lost, 13 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 11lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 7.75 lbs lost, 11.25lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 7lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go 0.5 lost 8.5 to go lost 2.5, 6 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 9.5lbs lost, 6.5 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 10lb lost, 15 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 17lbs lost, 11 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 20 lbs lost, 8 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb 8lb lost, 20 to go
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs -14.5lbs lost, 15.5 to go
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs, 0.5lbs lost, 9.5 to go __________________

Hi all,
Late post from me - been working all day then out till now.

Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone's ok.

Lemma, keep going, chick, it'll be a better loss next week. Hugs x

Witchy - that's brilliant!

Watergirl - how exciting planning your holiday!

Hope everyone else has had a good Tuesday.

Catch up with you all tomorrow

Thelma x

Hi Guys

I am feeling much better today. Thank you to Luci and Thelma for asking about me.

I'm determined to stick to it and am adding extra water to my tetras by decanting them into a glass and adding 150mls of water. Still taste nice.

I had 24 boxes of green tea delivered home yesterday. Our local supermarket had stopped stocking the brand i liked ( i can't drink any old green tea :p) so i have been merrily supping away for the last 24 hours.

Fingers crossed i will do much better next week xx

Hello! 2nd time in Disney. Did consider the dining plans, but TBH much prefer Universal to Disney, so wouldn't have made the most of it.

I'm more interested in rides than characters, although I do love the whole magic of the place. Staying at The Point Orlando just off i-drive. It looks gorgeous. Going for a suite with a kitchen, balcony etc. People always say you never spend much time in your room, but I did last time - after all day at the parks walking around I was too knackered to be going out clubbing!!!

Diss forum is fab, with loads of really helpful people on there. Spent weeks planning, but think we're going on 21st Sep to 7th Oct. Means I will just have time to work my way up the levels to maintenance if I lose 3lbs per week.

Had WI this morning and lost 2lb...again lol. Can't quite figure out why, but my CDC and I talked tonight and decided that I was going to try to SS+. I have struggled energy wise and would like to start yoga again, but don't have the energy for it.

Not overly looking forward to food, so might end up doing the 4 products with milk option. Haven't decided yet. She said her SS+ people lose similar amount to SS-ers, so will give it a go for a week and see if lose any more.

How is everyone else getting on lately? Feel like I've not been here for ages with going off planning the holiday.

How are the beauty products going Witchy? Still using the firming lotion? Know you've used a few; is that Boots brand one still the best?

Luci - how is the studying going? Have you seen your CDC recently?

Must catch up with everyone x

Have removed a few of the people who haven't come on here since starting, as assume that they are busy with other things! :)

Water Girl - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 4lbs lost, 6 lbs to go
RuthG - 30lbs -14.5lbs lost, 15.5 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs, 0.5lbs lost, 9.5 to go

just so you dont remove me, thought id better say hi;):D
been to see gp today, have to have surgery to remove gallstones, very low at the mo, in pain (although hopefully the new drugs will help) weight is stagnant - put back on the weigt id lost last week - but dr has barred me from eating anything with fat in (on sw im allowed biscuits etc. but no longer and no chocolate :eek:- may go back on CD just to have the bars ;))
so im virtually back on the cambridge, diet of lean meat, fruit and veg for me, no alcohol, the only thing i can have you lot cant is sf squash!!!
(no dairy either, so im jealous of your choc tetras too;)
hope you are all well, im cold, its rather chilly now in the midlands, hehe
tc

Liz your holiday sounds fab :D
Lemma you'll be drowning in green tea lol.
Scojos hope you get a date for your op soon and that you're not in too much pain.
Well done on your loss Witchy, it's tough when you're well but when you're ill it sometimes feels impossible huh?
Alexmummy you look great!
Luci hope the revision is going ok but don't forget to take breaks too!
Not much going on with me I've felt a bit bored with the die lately, can't be bothered with even having the shakes sometimes and only have them coz I know I have to. Does anyone else ever feel the same way?

Hi guys hope you are all well.

Watergirl hope you are feeling ok, I still think your doing great and hope the changes work too. Loving the firming creams, ok Palmers and The firminator Soap & Co are def the best so far.

Lemma how are you feeling today honey??

Scojos, sod the weight loss for now anyway! You've done great and the important thing is to get better. Hope the pain eases and the op comes through soon.

I know what you mean Vickie because I used to get that all the time when I wasn't keen on the shakes and stuff. Since I've become obsessed with choc tetra I crave them all the time. Have moved to SS+ and had a small meal and 3 today and so want another. Perhaps you could jiggle around what you have? What do you tend to have?

Witchy, am still positive thanks. 2lb is better than nothing and I'm in this for the long term. Prefer it to other diets regardless of the losses TBH anyway, so not affecting my motivation. (not that a 6lb loss wouldn't be great!!!)
Might just try that firminator stuff.

Slendertone is great BTW guys, definitely noticed top stomach (I have 2) is thinner! Just need help with other one lol.

Water Girl - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 4lbs lost, 6 lbs to go
RuthG - 30lbs -19lbs lost, 11 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs, 0.5lbs lost, 9.5 to go

Lemma - Hope you're getting on well, I must buy some green tea I keep forgetting!

Liz - Thanks for clearing the list up, have been meaning to do that! I'm so jealous of you going to Disney, have a lovely lovely time, I've been twice before and it really is the most amazing place, I love the rides n the general atmosphere, must go back there one day, it's wonderful isn't it! Looking forward to showing off your new figure in new outfits??! :p
As for the revision, it's going well thanks, just v stressed at the moment, all done with lessons now so it's all very real now that exams are round the corner, first one on Monday.... Only got to wait til the 15th tho n then I'm DONE! (well, until results day... lol)

Oh and I saw my CDc on Monday and only lost 2 pounds :( We both seem to be having slow WI's at the moment don't we! My TOTM was due but still hasn't come, it BETTER NOT come on Monday when I have my exam because I get the most excrutiating stomach pains in the world... Lost 2 pounds already this week though so things are looking up!

RuthG - Well done on your weight loss! Keep it up! :)

Fatfighter - You're right and I am trying to take breaks... so hard though when you just think "I've wasted an hour that I can't get back before the exams arghh!"
As for being bored with the diet, I've been the same too hun, especially with the shakes. Thought about changing what you have? I've got rid of all shakes and just having tetras instead so I don't have to make them up anymore, made it much easier to stick to this week!

Scojos - As Liz said, forget weight loss and concentrate on getting better :) Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, I hope everything gets better for you. Seems like you're on the 810 plan at the moment haha, at least if you've still got your yellow book you have lots of meal ideas!

Well everyone I'm sorry I'm a bit absent, revision revision revision (oh god I sound like Blair), just leaving a little quote with everyone that applies not only to weight loss, but to life in general, and also my revision!

"The difference between try and triumph, is just a little *umph*!"

Going to be my philosophy for this week :) Hope you're all well xxxxxxx

Oh my god Luci, not long with those exams, but like you say, they'll be over by the 15th.

I weighed this morning and another 2lbs gone! Was so worried about eating, but it obviously hasn't done me any harm :) Am 12stone 7.8 - damn that 0.8, as that's my next goal!!!

Witchy I got some of that Soap & Glory stuff, I've noticed a difference just this week :D It feels lovely and cool after getting out of a hot shower.
Liz i don't think it's the variety that's my problem,I have choc, choc mint, strawberry and cappucino shakes as well as choc tetra's (which I freeze) and caramel bars and the occasional butterscotch mousse....
Well done on losing 2lbs so far on SS+, from what I've been told by my CDC the difference on the losses between the 2 plans is negligible.
Luc I've got everything crossed for you, like I said before my A levels were the most stressful exams I've taken so far, uni was a doddle in comparison! Lots of luck!
Have a great day girls X

Oh my god Luci, not long with those exams, but like you say, they'll be over by the 15th.

I weighed this morning and another 2lbs gone! Was so worried about eating, but it obviously hasn't done me any harm :) Am 12stone 7.8 - damn that 0.8, as that's my next goal!!!

Well done on your loss honey thats ace:)

Hey Luci will be thinking of you good luck xx

How is everyone, after hitch last week must be in major keto again cant stay of the loo today and yesterday its mad haha.

Vickie - I think every now and then it just feels boring as hell! You have great variety. Wish I liked all those things.

Thanks Witchy - bought some palmers firming butter today! I love the smell :) know some people don't. Going to have a bath soon, body brush, exfoliate in there and then cream up when I get out. Might fake tan my face too - seeing 2 friends tomorrow I've not seen in a while and colour is always slimming!

Well, have to say I'm not enjoying SS+ very much actually. In fact, think that I might stop having the meal and do the version with 4 products and milk. Prefer milk in coffee anyway than black. I find when I have the meal I just crave the tetra and am not enjoying the meal much. I know that might sound strange. I do feel like I have more energy though. Will see how my WI goes next week and then decide.

I love how controlled I feel about it though and I think my new CDC is largely helping with that. We actually sat and talked through why it might be an idea to go to SS+ and I know I can go back if I want :)

Anyway, enough about me and SS+!

You managed to stay off the loo yet Witchy? You'll be getting thin from all the extra exercise going to the toilet.

I've not got the Soap and Glory stuff yet Vickie/Witchy, as went into Boots today and as it was only a small one, they didn't sell it. Hopefully the Palmers stuff is good.

Keep up with the revision Luci - not overly long till it's all over and it will be so worth it. You're doing really well keeping up with revising and the diet at the same time.

I have hardly been on the boards this last week, but always like to find time to come on here. It's such a friendly, supportive group.

Whose watching Big Brother tonight? I am going to have my bath and then sit down with a cuppa and watch that. Catch up soon peeps x

Hey Liz ive been excited all week waiting for BB how sad is that.

Palmers is blooming great, hate the smell but who cares it really works.

Right Im off to make a shake and get ready for BB.

Hope you are all well xx

Hello all,
Sorry I haven't been around much recently. Am finishing for a week's holiday tomorrow and think I've worked double hours this week just to get everything done before I stop!

Hope everyone who was feeling poorly is getting better.

Well done on the losses for those who've had WIs this week :D

I bought Palmers last weekend - have used it a few times now and think I see a difference. Good stuff! I love S&G stuff too so will treat myself to their firming stuff when I get to 3 stones off, I think!

Had WI today, so another 3lbs gone. Still not convinced I'll reach my ID target but will keep trying!

Right, off to see what's happening in the BB house - I'm so sad!

Thelma x

Back