Fatfighter - 28lbs 17lbs lost, 11 to go
Witchy - 28lbs 20 lbs lost, 8 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb 8lb lost, 20 to go
RuthG - 30lbs -19lbs lost, 11 to go
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs, 0.5lbs lost, 9.5 to go

Well done Thelma - no reason why your ID goal isn't achievable, it's 3lbs per week. You'll do it!

Thanks, Vickie. I guess that's true - don't know where my head is but it feels like it's later in June than it actually is! lol I definitely need my week off next week! :D

Hey Thelma how you doing honey x

You can do it Thelma!!!

I am loving the smell of Palmers and BF thinks I smell like Skittles! Thankfully he is a Skittles fan.

What did everything think to BB last night?

I hated it, I didnt like any of them, but first appearances in that show are false, will wait till they forget the cameras are on them, want to see how the Iranian guy pans out, he made me laugh.

Morning all!

Sorry I haven't been around - mega busy day at work yesterday then on a night out for a colleague's retirement.

How's the weekend going for everyone? I'm dog sitting for my friend till tomorrow so that's proving entertaining! The dog's only just over a year old and has the hearing of Superman! He started barking at his own tummy squeaking! lol

Right, off for another walk!

Have fun all - will be back later today to catch up on everyone's news.

T x
PS - I'm not convinced about the BB people either! lol

Hope you all have a good weekend.
Luci lots of luck with the exams.
We're away for a few days from tomorrow and probably won't get chance to post WI results til Wednesday. Good luck to everyone else weighing in X

Have a great weekend guys. Luci good luck hun with exams.

Have a good couple of days away FF, good luck with the weight in. xx

Thelma - aww he sounds like a cutey! I like dog sitting :)

Have a fun few days Vickie x

I'm getting on well with SS+ seem to be losing more quickly. Was so panicked about eating, but hit my 'get under 12.5 stone' today.

I think they've messed up with BB this year...for a change ;)
There are too many girls in there who will want to be queen bee. However, that wouldn't so bad if there were more men in there the same. There's only one guy who could be considered attractive and it would be more fun if there were a few I think.

Too many different types of people. If you think about the early BB's the people were of similar ages. This year it's like they've done their best to make people as different as possible.

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 12lbs lost, 13 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 14lbs lost, 11lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 7.75 lbs lost, 11.25lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 4lbs lost, 6 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 9.5lbs lost, 6.5 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 13lb lost, 12 to go

Sarette you look amazing wow

Will second that - Sarette you look fab hun :)

How is everyone doing today?
I feel a bit constipated since starting SS+, but managed to go this morning and probably lost about 2lbs lol (sorry TMI) but so satisfying!

WI tomorrow a day early as we're hoping to go to Alton Towers on Wednesday (if the tickets arrive tomorrow).

Managed xtrainer yesterday (A Sunday!!!) and today, so definitely have more energy on SS+

Hope everyone is good :)

My Orlando book arrived today, so I'm off to be a complete geek and spend the next 2 hours planning our holiday!

Hey watergirl how are you, not seen you about all week, have we lost you to Disney hehe. Ive been doing loads of exercise got load of energy and if I dont do anything I have too much.

Started walking to and form school, and using my gazelle for an hour and doing 100 sits up on the ab king pro, im determined to kill this fat and firm up one way or another.

Well done with the exercising, Witchy. Gotta ask though, what's a gazelle?? (apart from the cute things that spring about the wilderness!)

My exercise for today consisted of walking around some shops spending money and will now take the form of an ironing pile the size of a small country! Must do better tomorrow.

On holiday all week, and heading north for a few days so won't be around much more till the weekend. Hope all you Independence Girls are doing well and I'm looking forward to reading your losses for this week. I don't WI again until next Friday so hoping for a big loss to report.

T x

Hey Thelma have a lovely time honey, right a gazelle is something you stand on and it has arms too and you do like a skiing action on it (does that make sense), you can ski really fast on it and tilt it to make you ski up hill or down, very fun and not hard to use.

Love the cute creature comment made me giggle.

any room for me too hehe

Finally a better weigh in for me - lost 3lbs this week :) woohoo!

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 12lbs lost, 13 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 14lbs lost, 11lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 10.75 lbs lost, 8.25lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 4lbs lost, 6 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 9.5lbs lost, 6.5 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 13lb lost, 12 to go

Hello everyone. Well well well, what a weekend.

Thank you to all who have asked after me and wished me luck. My exam today went OK! Only two more to go. HOWEVER - CD wise, weekend in London = disaster. I won't go into it because it's the 100% forum (I hate this f***ing rule, it's so unsupportive), but when my dad dropped me and my mum off at the train station yesterday, we got on the train, and I realised half way there I'd left my CD bag in my dads car - with a tetra for lunch and dinner, and a porridge for this morning.
I totally freaked out, panicking and stressing over what I was supposed to eat, or whether not to eat at all - and it's ridiculous because I'm meant to be thinking of my exams!! I won't mention food specifics, but in the end for dinner I had a very healthy 810+ style meal last night, so was really proud of myself, and just skipped lunch (despite staying at the HILTON of all places, and you can imagine what the menu was like...!)
Then, this morning, I've been up since 5, and I just went into total panic mode. Firstly, over my exam and revising etc, but also because I'd eaten my first ever 'meal' last night in 6 weeks, and as I have a weigh in tomorrow I knew I'd probably be retaining water and gained a little etc. So for breakfast I ended up going mad. Won't go into it, but really disappointed with myself - however, it has taught me that I can make healthy choices, as I did with the dinner, but only the guilt of eating a HEALTHY meal led me to eat rubbish this morning. Which isn't something I'll have to put up with on maintainence, because what I ate last night was really healthy, and normally I'd feel all pleased with myself for making the healthy choice on a menu at a lovely restaurant. That's the thing with CD - you end up feeling guilt over things you wouldn't normally.
I think it was just an unusual set of circumstances, two stressful things in one go of such an important exam and having had to eat the night before, staying in a lovely hotel with a menu like that, being in unknown surroundings, having had 3 hours sleep. I'm going to ask my CD if I can miss a weigh in tomorrow, cos I think it will just demotivate me if I see the damage, so I'll just treat this week as an anomoly and carry on.
Sorry to put a downer on things. I'm so exhausted, I've been awake for 20 hours and only had three hours sleep last night too. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow and reply to you all, but I have another exam on Thursday so won't be on here much again.
I hope you are all well. I'm so sorry I've been rubbish with CD lately - in a way I'm pleased because I haven't touched any "junk food" even when I've slipped up (until this morning), so at least I'm making healthy choices. But at the same time, I wish I could get back the resolve I had of the first 3/4 weeks when I was totally 100%, because this is the way it's MEANT to be done, and I'm not doing it properly at the moment. I've felt the cogs whirring in my brain over the past few weeks though, and I do believe I'm getting somewhere now in terms of my mindset. The first few weeks I was 100% because I "had to", it was the rules. Now I'm working on doing it because I *want* to.

It should be OK because after the initial happiness of my weight loss, I'm back to thinking I look awful and huge again. I know I'm basically a stone and a half off my start weight, but to me in my head I am as big as I was before. So at least that's a motivational thing I can use, even if it's a bit depressing.
Anyway, sorry, that was all a bit "me me me". I will catch up with you all tomorrow! I'd really like your help in getting me back on track properly, 100%. I need to do this.
Hope you're all well. xxxxxxxxxx

Back