Indian meal

It's a bit difficult if you don't like spicy food.....maybe try Chicken Tandoori that is really nice without being 'hot' and you could have rice and salad with it.

Other than that maybe an 'English' meal most resturants have steak etc on the menu.

Have a good night out and I hope you enjoy the Indian experience.

Bryiani is quite low. I think about 12 syns for a chicken one. They tend to be more fragrant than spicy, and are rice, chicken and veg in one dish.

Do you like cocounut? The other mild ones I can think of are coconut based, but probably high in syns.

Thank you.
I don't like coconut and I don't like any of the fragrant tasting stuff. Basically, this is my worst meal ever but I really want to go with work because I never usually go.
My mum suggested chicken tikka. I might ask if I can have plain rice with a chicken breast. :eek: :eek: That might make me look a bit strange though!!

they are normally quite hospitable in indian restaurants so will probably help you.
If not they normally do things like omlettes and salad, and chicken and chips, so cant see why you couldnt have chicken and plain rice, if not chicken tikka is lovely - not to spicy but tasty. and they normally do side salads too.
good luck and i hope you have a great time" xx :D

Back