Indiana Jones

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just been to the Traf Center Mcr to see indiana - cheesy but a giggle - noticed something v interesting - by the sweetie section (just looking and sniffing) there were healthy snacks - nuts, apricots dried banana etc etc - wots the world coming to when even the Odean are succumbing to 'healthy options' ;) Just joking really, much better than the c**p we usually get offered:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Did you not think WTF is going on!! I wont tell everyone what happens at the end but i thought it was a bit of a joke????

4. Booboo1

Booboo1 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ah don't say anything else, I'm dying to see this but can't get a babysitter; ours is doing exams!

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmm. plot was a little thin but let it wash over me - will make a great xmas day movie:D

6. festivalfairy

HA HA HA yeah i mainly went to see it for my boyf but it was worth the watch. Sex and the City now theres a film i wanna see

7. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I saw it at the w/e too :) Surrounded by pop-sucking, popcorn-chomping *******s... & boy did it all smell good lol :)

I'm a bit ambivalent about it - LOVE the originals (can't wait for them to be re-released on Blu Ray)... the new film was slow-starting & a bit cliched....

That said I did like the ending.. sorta resonated with me coz I'm well into that kinda thaaang... love me esoteric & mystery stuff...

8. festivalfairy

Yeah but i just thought it didnt have enough bugs and action (my fav is temple of doom!!!) and it was like they were running out of ideas

9. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    termites... eewwww - not giving anything away but eewww - going to see Narnia next week, hope the graphics are better in this one !! Went to see IronMan in the US last week, american audiences are really funny - they whoop and cheer through the movie (oh yes and sluuurrpp their nine-pint diet cokes - with ice !!)

10. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have a feeling of foreboding about this one as I understand they've really taken liberties with the storyline (ie. CS Lewis' classic - Prince Caspian). :(

11. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's Hollywood for yah !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.