Indiana Jones

2hourglass

Silver Member
Just been to the Traf Center Mcr to see indiana - cheesy but a giggle - noticed something v interesting - by the sweetie section (just looking and sniffing) there were healthy snacks - nuts, apricots dried banana etc etc - wots the world coming to when even the Odean are succumbing to 'healthy options' ;) Just joking really, much better than the c**p we usually get offered:p

Just been to the Traf Center Mcr to see indiana - cheesy but a giggle

Did you not think WTF is going on!! I wont tell everyone what happens at the end but i thought it was a bit of a joke????

Ah don't say anything else, I'm dying to see this but can't get a babysitter; ours is doing exams!

Hmmm. plot was a little thin but let it wash over me - will make a great xmas day movie:D

HA HA HA yeah i mainly went to see it for my boyf but it was worth the watch. Sex and the City now theres a film i wanna see

I saw it at the w/e too :) Surrounded by pop-sucking, popcorn-chomping *******s... & boy did it all smell good lol :)

I'm a bit ambivalent about it - LOVE the originals (can't wait for them to be re-released on Blu Ray)... the new film was slow-starting & a bit cliched....

That said I did like the ending.. sorta resonated with me coz I'm well into that kinda thaaang... love me esoteric & mystery stuff...

Yeah but i just thought it didnt have enough bugs and action (my fav is temple of doom!!!) and it was like they were running out of ideas

termites... eewwww - not giving anything away but eewww - going to see Narnia next week, hope the graphics are better in this one !! Went to see IronMan in the US last week, american audiences are really funny - they whoop and cheer through the movie (oh yes and sluuurrpp their nine-pint diet cokes - with ice !!)

going to see Narnia next week, hope the graphics are better in this one !!

I have a feeling of foreboding about this one as I understand they've really taken liberties with the storyline (ie. CS Lewis' classic - Prince Caspian). :(

That's Hollywood for yah !!!

Back