Individual 1 syn Yorkshire puddings- Pics inc :)

Mmmmm but Yorkies should be big, with a soggy bottom and lashings of rich beef gravy... :drool:

Could you use the recipe without the seasoning to make 10x 1 syn pancakes? Tried the syn free ones the other day and they tasted like sweet omelette! X

oooh clever, definitely going to try that one, I also tried the syn free ones, ok but not great, prefer you're idea...excited now lol xx

This sounds amazing I love Yorkshire pus's. Going to make a toad in the hole I think... Never made one before but do u add the uncooked sausage into the batter in a tin and cook it all together? X

This sounds amazing I love Yorkshire pus's. Going to make a toad in the hole I think... Never made one before but do u add the uncooked sausage into the batter in a tin and cook it all together? X

I always cook the sausage first
it's yummy, so light ..delish :drool: xx

When i made mine i used a silicon baking tray thingy which is AMAZING! you don't need any greasing/fry light. I cooked my quorn sausages for about 10 mins the poured the mixture into the tray around the sausages- watch the cooking time though the last 2 times i made it i burnt it a little! :( still tasted good though :D

I tried these on Sunday, brilliant!! Tasted nicer than the frozen ones at 2.5 syns each! Thanks for the recipe, think I'll try toad in the hole Friday :)

I made these yesterday and by adding a little more milk and water (I do it by eye) I actually got 12 yorkies out of it. So there are some in the freezer for another meal! Yum!

I used my normal non stick yorkshire pudding tin and sprayed it with fry light which worked perfectly. They didnt stick at all. Fab!

When I make yorkies I use 2 eggs and just water (to save using part of HEA). Always find they come up fairly light.

Denise

Mark made these this evening, even though we only had self raising flour they came out awesome. Thanks for sharing the recipe hun. Hugs Crystal xx

Back