Individual 1 syn Yorkshire puddings- Pics inc :)

Used this recipe to make mini toad in the holes for taster evening at group tonight, used tesco mini pork bites and mini silicone cupcake things went with a saying syn each for them. They went down a storm made 40 and they are all gone kids are slightly addicted to them at the moment, poor hubby has made them 3 days running lol. Hugs Crystal xx

Thank you for this - Sunday dinners made easier :D

Ha - just found this thread! I've avoided yorkshires for the last 9 months.

Thanks for posting the recipe - this is exactly the same recipe I've always used for yorkies & toad so I can just carry on!!

Only problem is, I only make 4 large puds out of this quantity so 2.5 syns each! :cry:

Look yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Just made these and they are lovely! Gotta stop myself from eating them before dinner lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thankyou x these went perfectly with the easter dinner ,i even used the same recipe to make my son a toad in the hole which also turned out great & even better we topped the meal off with the 1 syn cupcakes with choc icing & mini eggs ...thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes i will be mking these often no doubt xxx

I am going to try these with Sunday dinner today. How many syns each? There seems to be different values on some of the posts??
Also I u make toad in the hole. What sausages do u use? I don't like quorn, I saw something about Tesco pork bites? What r these and how many syns please. I don't shop at Tesco normally so any other sausage suggestion would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back