Individual 1 syn Yorkshire puddings- Pics inc :)

Just what I was looking for. Cheers x

Going to try these this week! Thanks.

Does anyone know how long you can freeze these for? Also do you freeze before or after cooking them, or both.
Thanks and cannot wait to try this yumyum! :)

Does anyone know how long you can freeze these for? Also do you freeze before or after cooking them, or both.
Thanks and cannot wait to try this yumyum! :)
Not sure how long, maybe look at your freezer instructions? I freeze them after cooking & just pop them in the oven for 5 minutes or so just to heat up :)

Thanks for the lovely recipe! I used it for toad-in-the-hole for 4, using 8 quorn sausages (1 Syn each).
I sprayed a deep pan with frylight and added the sausages which I cooked for 10 mins at 200C.
Made the batter (for 4) and whisked in about a teaspoon of chopped fresh sage and a teaspoon of mustard.
When sausages had had 10 mins cooking, I tucked chunks of apple (cooking or eating) and chunks of onion in amongst the sausages, poured on the batter, into the oven for about 40 mins (keep an eye on it) and tucked into flavoursome toad-in-the-hole with potatoes, vegs and no-Syn gravy... all for a total of 3 Syns!! Great winter food!

Thanks for the lovely recipe! I used it for toad-in-the-hole for 4, using 8 quorn sausages (1 Syn each).
I sprayed a deep pan with frylight and added the sausages which I cooked for 10 mins at 200C.
Made the batter (for 4) and whisked in about a teaspoon of chopped fresh sage and a teaspoon of mustard.
When sausages had had 10 mins cooking, I tucked chunks of apple (cooking or eating) and chunks of onion in amongst the sausages, poured on the batter, into the oven for about 40 mins (keep an eye on it) and tucked into flavoursome toad-in-the-hole with potatoes, vegs and no-Syn gravy... all for a total of 3 Syns!! Great winter food!

Hi hun - sounds lovely, did you syn your apples? Theyre cooked so will be added syns

Hi!
I was a bit naughty and ignored the apple as it was only one between four! And as I was nowhere near 15 syns for the day I guessed I was covered!

Must try this xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How could I have missed this thread. Definately yorkshire pud on Sunday. Like the sound of apple in them too.

I am going to try these tomorrow Sunday. I am on my own so gonna make 1/2 quantity (I have a small egg which should do) also I am going to use water instead of milk.

Will let you know how it goes.

Back