• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Induction day 1..hello :)

After losing weight some weight through watching what I eat and exercising I am upping the ante and need to get in shape for next summer so I can go abroad.

So, today, I have begun the induction phase! Please forgive my questions I am still waiting for my book to arrive from amazon, I didn't want to wait another day to start.

This morning I had scramble eggs with cheese, for lunch tuna mayo lettuce wraps and for dinner pork chops with something I havent decided yet...does this sound ok?

Also, is houmous allowed on induction? its my favourite food on the planet...

Have a brilliant day everybody x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
Welcome and good luck with atkins. I don't personally know about the houmous but as it's made with chickpeas I would say it's not suitable for induction. Your food sounds fine x

Hi Jools and welcome,

No houmous on induction I'm afraid. :(

Have you read the "So You're thinking of starting Atkins" Thread?

Hi Jools! Day 1 for me too! Good luck, get stuck into the book when it arrives, as it will really gives you the foundations for Induction.

Hi missy and welcome, that means we have 2 missy's on the atkins threads, that could get confusing. :)

hehe....2 missy's? There could NEVER be 2 of me!!! LoL
Don't mind what peeps call me...missy has developed from missbiker over more than a decade of using it as a username on various forums. I'll go with the flow.

x

P.S. sorry for hijacking your thread Jools

well the other missy is away on holiday this week so it should be OK., LOL

Houmous has been chucked out now :)

I nipped to the library, and must be fate, they had the Atkins book in so I will be reading it until my one comes!

Thanks for all the welcomes xx

Hi Jools and welcome aboard! :wavey: