Harcombe Diet - Started 15/1/13

I chickened out of the cheese! I had a bit extra porridge - 65g still made with water, then 2 oat cakes and homemade lentil soup for lunch, then beef stew n swede for dinner. So I've introduced lentils and potato, although there was only 2 little potatoes in the whole soup and I made loads.

Ive been ok, not felt like I'm craving anything. I'm just going to have omelette for breakfast tomorrow, then I might try the rice pasta for lunch cos I reckon it'll just be like eating brown rice, so that shouldn't upset my stomach or anything. Then I'll do something chickeny for dinner.

Where would u get the blood test?? The doctors? Xx

Mmm stew. Have been fancying that, got the stuff in to do it next week? You seem to have been ok with the potatoes? Blood test is called York test but is £300 eek!!

I made the soup last weekend, and didn't really think about the whole potato issue lol, but so far so good, although I won't probably have them again for a few days at least!

Good luck with the bdays tomorrow xx

Well done girlies ye seem to be doing great :) x x

I'm still sticking to it, although today has been quite tough...I'm craving chocolate and biscuits...sugar really i suppose! Anyway, I'm not going to give in, I just think I'll get to bed early and hide under the covers!

I made the butternut squash curry today from the book, it was lovely, especially because it had creamed coconut in it! xx

Good luck back at uni Lucie, I guess that will be hard, just keep your summer goal in mind. The time will fly, just dont give in and slip back! You can do it!

I'm still sticking to it, although today has been quite tough...I'm craving chocolate and biscuits...sugar really i suppose! Anyway, I'm not going to give in, I just think I'll get to bed early and hide under the covers!

I made the butternut squash curry today from the book, it was lovely, especially because it had creamed coconut in it! xx

Good luck back at uni Lucie, I guess that will be hard, just keep your summer goal in mind. The time will fly, just dont give in and slip back! You can do it!

How funny I had that tonight too. Today has been an off night for me. Had a good plan day and had BNS curry for tea which was lovely had with two wholemeal pittas which really bloated me. Need to keep an eye on that. Anyway was boys birthday and did ok, had a tiny sliver of cake to taste and just into bed with some dark choc and wine. Back to basics tomorrow but enjoying toasting my boys tonight :)

Keep it up everyone we're doing great and going to be so much better for it x

I'm back!!!

Serious tail between my legs, red cheeks, head down....I've been so bad since February began, only just working my way through the fog of junk I've been binging on!

Hows everyone else getting on?? xx

Seems to have all gone a bit quiet around here...

Hopefully everyones still getting on ok.

Just completed day 2 of phase 1 (again). Feeling positive, just hope I can stick with it this time!

Well today is day 4! Just getting ready to go for a jog...feel a bit like I'm talking to myself here!

Anyway I've stuck to the diet, apart from 2 malted milk biscuits I had today. Bit gutted as I haven't given in to my cravings since Saturday, but hey ho!

I'm probably going to keep on phase 1 till Friday just to put a decent dent in my weight.

hi there ,
youre mot alone :0D lol , i read the book by zoe harcombe why do you overeat ? over christmas whilst folowing the primal living principles and it really struck a cord .
really want a boost though for weight loss so im going to give this a go as it sounds like a good plan without entering the 'diet' mode ive spent most of my life in and out of .i bought the harcombe diet book on my kindle yesterday so im reading it now in preperation for monday . nice to read others experiences though .
good luck with your restart , you seem to be doing great again x

Back