Induction soups?

cirsty89

This is my second time on Atkins... and i did quite well but went off track when my partner came back from being away and basically put the stone i lost straight back on again because weve been quite comfortable together and yeah its new year now so i need to get back on it.

Basically what i want to know is if anybody has any ideas on soup that I can have on the induction please?

Thank You

Use anything allowed in inductionmaybe stilton and broccoli?

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

cant say im a fan of stilton haha! then again i have forced myself to like veg since i was on atkins before as im quite fussy to veg if im honest but if i want to get fit im going to have to like things in order to become healthy!! :)

Why do you want soup is it for lunch ideas

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

yea lunches really. or teas depending if ive had a proper meal as my lunch if that makes sense. Im always struggling what to have for lunch really and i quite like soups when they are homemade im just so used to chicken and sweetcorn or leek and potato and for obv reasons i cant have sweetcorn or potato on the induction! which sucks. =) x

If i want to make a chicken soup more interesting i tend to add cream - the joys of atkins:)

Back