Induction soups?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by cirsty89, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. cirsty89

cirsty89 Full Member

This is my second time on Atkins... and i did quite well but went off track when my partner came back from being away and basically put the stone i lost straight back on again because weve been quite comfortable together and yeah its new year now so i need to get back on it.

Basically what i want to know is if anybody has any ideas on soup that I can have on the induction please?

Thank You

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Use anything allowed in inductionmaybe stilton and broccoli?

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. cirsty89

cirsty89 Full Member

cant say im a fan of stilton haha! then again i have forced myself to like veg since i was on atkins before as im quite fussy to veg if im honest but if i want to get fit im going to have to like things in order to become healthy!! :)

5. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Why do you want soup is it for lunch ideas

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. cirsty89

cirsty89 Full Member

yea lunches really. or teas depending if ive had a proper meal as my lunch if that makes sense. Im always struggling what to have for lunch really and i quite like soups when they are homemade im just so used to chicken and sweetcorn or leek and potato and for obv reasons i cant have sweetcorn or potato on the induction! which sucks. =) x

7. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

If i want to make a chicken soup more interesting i tend to add cream - the joys of atkins:)