• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Info needed ASAP

S: 19st9lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st12lb(4.36%)
Hello all :D

I decided to try a flapjack, im starving and i have nibbled the edge off it.

Im panicking now cos im not sure if i can have a flapjack in TFR

Can i?

I didnt go into the pharmacy myself as i was working, my mum went in for ne.

Help.....im hungry but not eating another bite until i know its ok.

Thanks

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
Hi, the flapjacks are perfectly fine to eat on TFR :) I eat 4 a week ^^ TUCK IN ;>

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
I agree :) it's a nice change isn't it, not to mention more convenient and things! lol, tried to reply as fast as possible, I just pictured somebody sat there rocking back and forth in their chair as they stared at their flapjack haha!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
The flapjacks are handy even if they do taste like cardboard. Did you like it??????

I agree :) it's a nice change isn't it, not to mention more convenient and things! lol, tried to reply as fast as possible, I just pictured somebody sat there rocking back and forth in their chair as they stared at their flapjack haha!
You're vision is right, that's exactly what I was like lol
I could have done with a flapjack today, I'm in work and forgot my blender :-( have to drink lumpy shake!

Oh and Irish molly, it wasn't nice at first but then I ate it with a cup of tea, it was the ticket ;-)

Ellebirdy

S: 23st3lb
Hiya, I had such hassle getting my flapjacks from my pharmacy.....I much prefer them to the shakes as never been a fan of milk shake so find them much better, actually enjoy the peanut one, I break it into small pieces and have it with a good size cuppa tea...yum.
I didn't like the coconut one but heard it makes a good porridgey type breakfast mixed half and half with a vanilla shake (not tried it myself).
x

Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2:

Thankfully my pharmacy gave me the flapjack with no issues. I went in and swapped a few chocolate shakes for them with him this morning.

They are just lovely with a nice big cuppa :D