Info Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by myrtlemoo, 13 August 2007 Social URL.

1. myrtlemoo

myrtlemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.81%)
    Hi all

A friend of mine started CD on SS last Monday and is still feeling completely drained, no energy etc. I never had this problem and just wondered if this was normal? He has stuck to the diet religiously but has no ketostix to check if he's in ketosis.

Anybody any ideas?

Trudz xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hi Trudz,

I feel like that quite often on SS and I think its largely down to not drinking enough. That said, I still feel that way after drinking more than the RDA of water, and its the reason why I quit this the first time around. I found my brain turned to mush a bit and wasn't as fired up as I normally am. My mum said she could tell when I was SSing as I was slower and sounded tired on the phone.

Supposedly when in ketosis you are supposed to have more energy but it doesnt seem to work that way for me. It will be interesting to see what others have to say on this subject!

xx

4. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I can't say if its normal but I know that during weeks 2 & 3 I felt like I'd run a marathon just walking up the stairs! Struggled staying awake some evenings too. I keep staying up until 4am & have the energy of a red setter now, 40 days in, so hopefully it should pass.

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    if i were honest i would say that i havent got the same mega energy that most report to have and really wish i did !!! so any1 want to share some with me plz!!!!lol, and go to bed a lot earlier than i did b4 starting this whole cd ss thing dont no why and my rambling hasnt really helped either sorry

6. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    Myrtlemoo - Is your friend exercising or do they have a physical job?

Before I started CD I was going to the gym regularly and doing a 2 hourworkout with an hour of cardio and another of weights/stretching. Although Cambridge says if you are already exercising before you start SS it is ok to continue I found that trying to exercise vigorously while of SS left me feeling terrible and really run down.

Just a thought - I hope he feels better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.