Injured hamstring

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by gemini1, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. gemini1

gemini1 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.56%)
    Diet:
    Diet & Exercise
    I've been using exercise as a main focus for my weight loss, I have now managed to pull my hamstring (while trying to bath a dog I might add!) I don't want to get out the way of exercising and therefore regain weight so can anyone suggest some exercise I could maybe do while it heals? I can walk with discomfort but can't see me managing Zumba this week :( Really annoyed as I set myself a goal for Wednesday and I am 1lb away I really wanted to exercise lots this week to make sure that 1lb was gone :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have had loads of injuries that have set me back, dodgy knees, bad hips and a torn back muscle and it is frustrating but it's best to rest now so you don't do yourself any further harm which will see you out of action for much longer. Rest up for a few days then build back up slowly. Don't get disheartened because it's not the end of your exercising days I promise, you just have to let your body heal!

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    go and see a physio. get some strengthening exercises to do to help it heal.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.