Insanity workout... Anyone?

Thanks guys, I think I will give it a whirl, but wait until I refeed, think I'd be pushing it doing bodybuilding training & insanity on vlcd!! ..so gonna wait and deffo be ordering in September time!

Hi, can anyone tell me - is this designed to be done 7 days a week, literally for 60 days straight, or are there rest days?

Has anyone tried doing this workout on top of their ordinary gym routine? So, for example, I do classes or run 6 days a week, but want to try Insanity to give myself a challenge and mix things up a bit. There are certain classes I would rather not give up, e.g. Body Pump. Would it be realistic to do Insanity in the morning before work, and then Body Pump after - has anyone tried Insanity PLUS something else in one day? Don't want to bite off more than I can chew, and Insanity sounds pretty hardcore!

What happens after the 60 days - are you supposed to continue with it?

Also, does anyone have any progress results, so first day measurements/ weight compared with, say half way measurements and weight?

Thanks

I've just started it, I do everyday unless I am at boxing whcih is twice a week. You do 6 days then a rest day and that lasts for 4 weeks. You then have a rest week where you do recovery workouts for 6 days then you start the next 4 weeks. i find it hard and I'm pretty fit. My friend who is fit was sick after the 2nd workout. I bought mine off someone that puts the workouts on an 8gb memory stick and then you can plug it straight into the TV/Playstion or laptop or burn onto discs and I paid £20 so a big saving (pm i can give you the email address)
I think the idea is that you can move onto Shaun P's other DVD's or you can just increase your speed and reps by repeating the DVD after a rest. My boxing coach raves about it and seems to use a lot of the sam e exercises in our routine hence why I dont do the DVD on those days! i'm only on day 6 I think its hard! Would defo reccomend it!

Carly1882 said:
I've just started it, I do everyday unless I am at boxing whcih is twice a week. You do 6 days then a rest day and that lasts for 4 weeks. You then have a rest week where you do recovery workouts for 6 days then you start the next 4 weeks. i find it hard and I'm pretty fit. My friend who is fit was sick after the 2nd workout. I bought mine off someone that puts the workouts on an 8gb memory stick and then you can plug it straight into the TV/Playstion or laptop or burn onto discs and I paid £20 so a big saving (pm i can give you the email address)
I think the idea is that you can move onto Shaun P's other DVD's or you can just increase your speed and reps by repeating the DVD after a rest. My boxing coach raves about it and seems to use a lot of the sam e exercises in our routine hence why I dont do the DVD on those days! i'm only on day 6 I think its hard! Would defo reccomend it!

Hi Carly

I've tried to pm you but it won't work. I don't think you've posted enough.

How's insanity going??

Hard lol! I think I'm exhausted as i did LBT last night boxing Monday an spin tonight! It's really hard! I do it before work and I sweat so much I can't put make up on until I get to work lol! I feel fitter already and only just finished week 1! The first few days are a killer!

Ok the email is [email protected]

Hi fellow miniminers :) I'm selling my Insanity set if anyone wants it, its the deluxe set 10 DVD's + 3 bonus DVD's, comes with the wall chart and the nutrition guide (its not the original nutrition guide but a knock off one I got from eBay - exactly the same though). I'm looking for £70ono - I would list on eBay but I don't want to pay the fee's - I've a holiday to save for! lol

If anyones interested let me know, will send by courier tracked or you can pick it up (I live in Essex).

Had enough of Insanity, it didn't fit in with my lifestyle but I lent it to my brother and amazingly he lost 18lb but he only did one month. Gutted I can't do it :(

Carly1882 said:
Hard lol! I think I'm exhausted as i did LBT last night boxing Monday an spin tonight! It's really hard! I do it before work and I sweat so much I can't put make up on until I get to work lol! I feel fitter already and only just finished week 1! The first few days are a killer!

Ok the email is [email protected]

Thanks Carly. Keep up the good work :)

Back