Inspiration

v12345

Silver Member
Hi all
I started LT on 18th march 2011 n over 3 months I lost 60 lbs.
But had to come off due to stomach problems n severe hair loss.
I maintained my weight for over 2 months, then I started calorie counting beginning of august n goin to gym 3-4 times a week n trying to lose another 20 lbs hopefully by Christmas.
Just thought if I post some photos from before n after for all those struggling. Keep at it, after the first week I promise u, the weeks fly by.

View attachment 17230

15st 12

View attachment 17231

15st 12

View attachment 17232

11st 7

View attachment 17233

At present weighing 11st 4

Last edited:
wow! you look amazing!! i really hope i can do as well as you!!

Wow! What! a transformation. Your whole posture has changed completely. Guess I've got three months before I reach my goal. Thank you for sharing your story :)

It's all these stories and pics that really motivate and keep me feeling positive!! It's great!!

Sess said:
It's all these stories and pics that really motivate and keep me feeling positive!! It's great!!

hahaha Sounds like you're really enjoying it. Just wait until you weigh yourself, you'll hit the roof!

I know, this week is going to totally drag!! Not going to weigh myself at home or else i'll get obsessed!

bravo !you look amazing

Wow you look fantastic !!!! well done you

Well done! When did your hair start falling out? Thats my biggest worry...

*lesley* said:
Well done! When did your hair start falling out? Thats my biggest worry...

Hiya Hun, after 3 months it started n I finished LT end of June n that's wen it b****y started n still suffering from hair loss. Am takin multi vits n some stuff from boots to stop it. But I learnt that it will soon grow back, so am keepin my fingers crossed.
But don't be alarmed coz a lot of people don't hav any hair loss but I was one of the unfortunate ones but it's a small price to pay to b slim!!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW I will repeat what I already posted in other thread - YOU LOOK FABULOUS DARLING! Well done to you. I am also looking to loose 30kg/66lbs by the end of September, and your progress make me believe that I can make it.

Can’t wait to see my mums face. I have booked flight back home without saying anything to her. So she will be double shocked – because of me THERE and because of the way I look :D

Hi all
I started LT on 18th march 2011 n over 3 months I lost 60 lbs.
But had to come off due to stomach problems n severe hair loss.
I maintained my weight for over 2 months, then I started calorie counting beginning of august n goin to gym 3-4 times a week n trying to lose another 20 lbs hopefully by Christmas.
Just thought if I post some photos from before n after for all those struggling. Keep at it, after the first week I promise u, the weeks fly by.

Wow! I wish you all the best for the rest of the journey. I came on this forum today hoping for some inspiration as I am only on week one and I have found it! You have done great and good luck on the new WL plan.....my concern is hair loss as well as!!! All worth it thought! Esp after seeing your pics.

Wow! I'm absolutely stunned. Thank you so so much for taking the time to post this - it's so helpful.

You look amazing!

You look Great!! That has certainly cheered me up, thank you.
Well done, you look lovely in that dress x

Amazing. Fantastic results, you look wonderful. You are still very focused and I think you'll make that Christmas target, no problem.

When I was on Cambridge I was terrified of hair loss. It's so common as to be 'normal'. Sure it grows back when you come off the TFR diet but I love my long hair and had read about people waking up and finding theirs lying in clumps on the pillow.

In the end four weeks continuous strict SS was all I could manage. I switched to the old 790 plan and found that much better. The hair loss problem seems to be much more common amongst the brave, determined total TFR dieters. Seems very unfair lol.

I hope your hair grows back fast hun and that you go on feeling as wonderful as you do now x

Back