Inspiration!

Zomble

Yesterday I heard about someone who had lost 10stone in 8 months on LL. She's probably here on Minimins somewhere... Anyway, apart from being totally awed by this achievement, I was inspired that she put her success down to drinking 8 litres of water a day (OMG - 8!!!) and here I am struggling with 4. Hah!

So now I'm feeling inspired to up my water consumption and see if I can race to the end of this diet phase and get to Management. I know some people find it tough to lose the last bit, so I'm planning to flush it out! Anyone care to join in???

Oh Zomble... lets do it shall we? Im gona go for 6 a day this week?

Lets do it! xx

I managed to do 5-6 yesterday, I find it easier on the weekends, but going to try every day too.
I just want to get rid of this excess baggage so I can become a butterfly and not a big fat caterpillar any more :D

Yep lets bin that excess baggage...

I even just took a bottle in the shower with me! lol.

Thats my plan over xmas - drink LOADS of water. Im going to mums and will get some S.Perlingro (i think its spelt like that) water and just drink and drink it. Beacuse it comes in a fancy bottle its like having something nicer then water. And its sooo nice - i never like sparkling water b4! So thats my plan !

You know what also a friend came round yesterday and she had diet coke and i didnt want it. Felt a bit uck thinking about how sweet and yucky it would be! I like the change im seeing here guys..

I also think the water is key in keeping the weight off after as well. Im not going to go back to milk in coffee either - its calories I dont need. I will now and again but not at work when I drink 4/5 cups.

P x

Thats my plan over xmas - drink LOADS of water. Im going to mums and will get some S.Perlingro (i think its spelt like that) water and just drink and drink it. Beacuse it comes in a fancy bottle its like having something nicer then water. And its sooo nice - i never like sparkling water b4! So thats my plan !

Just so you know, it's spelt Pellegrino. I only know this because there's a bottle in front of me on my desk. :)

I never used to be keen on sparkling water but now I love it. It's become the replacement for diet coke (which I'm not sure I could drink anymore).

Serving it in a nice crystal glass with a slice of lemon makes it feel like a 'special' drink too!

I try and drink at least 6-8L of water a day as I also go to the gym. I love sparkling water with fruits of the forrest flavouring. It tastes like lemonade. Its a quite expensive at 9 pounds a pop but its is certainly worthwhile when you have to drink so much. I would be definately be up for the challenge!!

Barb,

Unfortunately we are not supposed to have lemon as the citric content can interfere with ketosis.

I am up to 5, which I am quite impressed with as it was quite a struggle until last week, but I seem to have turned a corner and it is getting a lot easier. Woohoo!

I actually found it easier to drink more water when I was hungrier at the start of the diet (and after my erm...blip). Now I'm in the flow of things and I don't drink to suppress the need to eat I'm far worse at it. I actually have to make myself down a litre at a time some days to make sure I drink enough (I aim for about 6 litres).

I'm up for being very rigid about it. I'm in super keen mode this week to have a big weightloss on Monday.

Back