Inspiring Pics

Maka

A New Woman
I'm very visual and I've been thinking about what I'd like to look like based on my body shape. And I hope you'll join me in sharing pics of someone who inspires you. It could even be a pic of your former self when you felt good about your look.
So here goes...here's my inspiration..especially since she started about 10lbs heavier than me....

monique-weight-loss-before-and-after.jpg

Yes, she looks great! Who is it Maka (I'm not big on celebrities)? I reckon that could be you when you reach the weight in your slim avatar photo (but you'd have to get the right dress, not leggings and tee-shirt :))

A great idea Maka! I know her face - she has her own chat show now on one of the satellite channels we get here!

I have a strong visual of myself at target looking fantastic. It really is a clear image and I know I can achieve it. (I have even visualised exactly what I'm wearing in the image)!

Last edited:
Yes, she looks great! Who is it Maka (I'm not big on celebrities)? I reckon that could be you when you reach the weight in your slim avatar photo (but you'd have to get the right dress, not leggings and tee-shirt :))

An American chat show host/comedian called Mo'Nique. She was behind the "Skinny Women Are Evil" phenomenon...BUT look at her now...hehehehehehehehhe.

Awww, thanks BG. I don't know if I'd have the confidence to wear such a figure-hugger though...mmmmmm :)

Now go on...your turn...show us some pics girl xxx

A great idea Maka! I know her face - she has her own chat show now on one of the satellite channels we get here!

I have a strong visual of myself at target looking fantastic. It really is a clear image and I know I can achieve it. (I have even visualised exactly what I'm wearing in the image)!

Oh come on hun...draw and scan and share;)

I wouldn't have the confidence to wear a dress like that either :), even at goal!

I love Kate Winslet, she is beautiful and womanly. I love her hourglass figure and would love to get down to that weight eventually. I am not into 'skinny' and would love to have her body! xxxx

Attachments

• target.jpg
    target.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 269
Kate's stunning. Red's my favourite colour too!
And you're doing so well on this hun, so you'll be looking just as hot before you know it x

Sara Rue, she looks gorgeous at all weights,

I like her in the middle thats what im aiming for
Sara-Rue-Weight-Loss.png

OMG Tara - my husband's ideal woman is kate winslet lol!!

I love Sara Rue! I think I'll have to find some pics too, I'm not sure where I want to end up yet but I do need motivation. I have a ton of Rosemary Conley mags with before and after pics in- really inspirational!

Hi
Great idea for a thread. I have only just joined so I cannot attach anything but Pauline Quirke inspired me to get back on a VLCD. I saw her on the cover of a magazine and thought wow. I wish I could afford surgery, then I discovered she had been on Lighter life and thought you know what I could do that in 8 months. So here I am at the start of my journey again. :whacky068:

Hey Lynee, I didn't know who Pauline Quirke was so I looked her up. She does look amazing doesn't she! I've attached a pic for you. All the best on your journey x

paulinebeforeandafter_133417.jpg

I think she looks fab. I know that some people think she's gone too far but I don't, and how much healthier she must feel. Big pressure on her not to regain though as she's in the media spotlight and part of LL's advertising campaign. Maybe it's a good thing having the eyes of the world on you though as it might make you more likely to keep it off. I think she's doing adverts for LL+ now.

She is doing adverts for lighterlife lite - which is odd because she did total (4 packs a day) not lite (3 packs and a meal). But apparantly it's illegal to advertise total because it's full food replacement (no veg or milk either) so I guess they thought they'd ask her to advertise lite.

Is she doing lite now that she's reached goal (assuming she is at goal)? My friend at work is intending to move to LL Lite soon having been on Total for a few months. Could be more to do with what you said though about not being able to advertise a proper VLCD. Once people make contact with LL they can always suggest that they do Total if they have a lot to lose.

No she's not doing lite - yes she's at goal. She'll either be doing route to management (the re-feeding programme) or have completed and be in maintenance. I'm not sure how far through she is.

For me kim kardashian has a lovely shape

Attachments

• image-219244510.jpg
    image-219244510.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 239
Back