Interesting lunch ideas for a Red (original) day...

Hello everyone,

I am new both to Slimming World and Minimins and was wondering if anyone has any interesting recipes for a lunch on a red day. As i love my carbs i have tried to stick with green days but recently i have been having cravings for copious amounts of meat! I am currently a bit of a salad phobic but i am trying hard to try and beat this so any advice on how to make lunches a bit more appealing (salad or no salad) would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Cat x

have you tried ee as its really is simple and i think you get the best of both worlds on that plan.

I have an extra easy cook book which i stole from my mother (as i did all the bits i have as i admit i've never been to the SW groups) but i don't really understand how it works so ive stayed away from it! If anyone would like to explain then i would definitely like to give it a go!

EE is when you can have all the free stuff on red and green but only have one healthy a & b. You dont limit pasta or rice pulses etc. xx

EE is when you can have all the free stuff on red and green but only have one healthy a & b. You dont limit pasta or rice pulses etc. xx

Well, you do in terms of having to limit it to 2/3 of a plate, the rest being superfree.

i have a toastie quite often using my HEB for the bread (sometimes 2 B's!)

also have toasted pittas (B) stuffed with crab or tuna mixed with some sweet chilli sauce

soup is also good but not very interesting or summery!

Back