Interlink delivery

Sas101

Hi
I am ordering my tester pack and I have to order within the hour to receive my pack tmw, but I will be out after 2pm do you guys get a txt message from interlink telling you wot time they will be delivering also if they do are they on time?

Yep you get a text! You can tell them to put it somewhere safe if you aren't in too :) xxx

yeah, they text on the day. I always ask them to leave it by my back gate and put out a black bin for for them to leave it in.

Ok that's good, but I live in a apartment loll so there's no place to put hmm if I get a txt with the time then il get back home for that then thanks girls x

Do you have any neighbours you trust? There's nothing on the packaging? Week 1 my next door neighbour was out having a cig thank goodness while i was out with the dog (i didn't know we got a text!) I told her it was dog stuff :) x

you can also have it delivered to work?

I get mine delivered to work, even with the mens monthly pack it's not a massive box and is fairly easy to carry - granted that's no good if you don't work! I've had 2 deliveries so far and both have been totally spot on, the text gives you the option to change the date if you're not going to be in, but you can't change the time, they give you an hours slot, both of mine have arrived early on in that hour. I'm very impressed with interlink, much better than Yodel who left my la senza order in the grit bin in our car park (I live in an apartment too) even though I was in!!

My only issue is the charges for delivery. £25 for saturday delivery? That's pretty poor.

Otherwise looking forward to my order tomorrow :)

Nooo I don't really know my neighbors well enough only moved in few months ago, Gona wait for the message and then il go out after I receive my packs.

Saturday delivery is ridiculous I cannot believe £25.... Anyways can't wait for my packs will be starting on Saturday

Back