Internet dating sites

Hi Yoga,

Just read through the thread about your dating exploits and it reminded me of a few I had when I did Plenty of Fish. I ended up meeting a man on there who turned out to be a new best friend but unfortunately there was no magical spark - and he only lives around the corner too! I then did eHarmony and met my OH on there almost immediately. We've been dating for 8 months now and are very happy so all I can say is good luck and keep us posted about your dating experiences; there are some lovely men out there as well as utter nutters!

H x

Headache said:
Hi Yoga,

Just read through the thread about your dating exploits and it reminded me of a few I had when I did Plenty of Fish. I ended up meeting a man on there who turned out to be a new best friend but unfortunately there was no magical spark - and he only lives around the corner too! I then did eHarmony and met my OH on there almost immediately. We've been dating for 8 months now and are very happy so all I can say is good luck and keep us posted about your dating experiences; there are some lovely men out there as well as utter nutters!

H x

Thanks Headache :) - fingers crossed for tonight! My friends all say second date is the true test lol! X

yoga84 said:
Thanks Headache :) - fingers crossed for tonight! My friends all say second date is the true test lol! X

Hope it's gone well c

Morning, had a lovely evening on my date last night :) Talked, laughed and kissed until midnight but then he gentlemanly walked me to my car and said he'd had a great time and could he see me this weekend :)

He may not be "the one" but he's returning my faith that there are nice men out there :p xx

Morning, had a lovely evening on my date last night :) Talked, laughed and kissed until midnight but then he gentlemanly walked me to my car and said he'd had a great time and could he see me this weekend :)

He may not be "the one" but he's returning my faith that there are nice men out there :p xx

Woo hoo :D

P x

That sounds like a perfect date!!

As much as I love my hubby I do miss those first dates etc.
I remember a friend reminding me if never have a first date or first kiss again and I nearly cried!!

Hmmmm....maybe I should take hubby out for a date?! Lol xxx

Cai said:
That sounds like a perfect date!!

As much as I love my hubby I do miss those first dates etc.
I remember a friend reminding me if never have a first date or first kiss again and I nearly cried!!

Hmmmm....maybe I should take hubby out for a date?! Lol xxx

It's been so long since I've been on a date... And I was really nervous but I had a fabulous time :)

I definitely think you should take your hubby out on a date... That would be great :)

Ooh la la! Sorry to hear the first guy was a bit of a wrongun but at least this second one sounds like a decent bloke :) Just goes to show not all blokes are utter planks! xxx

Emilyx said:
Ooh la la! Sorry to hear the first guy was a bit of a wrongun but at least this second one sounds like a decent bloke :) Just goes to show not all blokes are utter planks! xxx

Thanks Emily :) I was beginning to think they were but yes maybe there are still a few good uns out there :-D xx

Awww I've just read all of this. So glad the second date went well. It sounded lovely! X

Yay, wonderful news! He sounds like a total gent too! X

juju_doll said:
Yay, wonderful news! He sounds like a total gent too! X

He was a complete gent - paid all evening, walked me to my car etc :) Really lovely to get treated with care and respect :) x

Isn't it sad when we find that is unusual. I'm so used to men being awful I get super worried when a man doesn't try to get me home after the first date! So glad you had such a lovely time. I went for a few evenings out with an old work colleague earlier this holiday, we're just friends but it was lovely to have male company that actually just wanted to spend time with me!

Now where's that wedding hat .....

[QUOTE

Now where's that wedding hat .....[/QUOTE]

Having been married twice already (I know!!) I don't think there is going to be a wedding just yet so hold onto your hat lol!! Xx

How have i only just found this thread?! Yoga i have my 1st ever internet date this sunday and I am bricking it, but hearing about ur 2 lovely dates with the second chap has made me feel betted!

At the grand old age of 26 I am deeply distrustful of men after some hideous experiences but I would so love to turn that around as I would so love to get married, and before my boobs are in my shoes!
I chat to my date guy in some form every day i think its been about 2 wks now, and even when i was on hol he rang me and I can't honestly fault him. We were skyping last night and i was laughing like an absolute loon!
He is not nervous about our date but seems generally more comfortble in his own skin than me which i find v attractive! Here's hoping we get on as well in the flesh and he doesn't see me then run away!

Apologies for ramble, was jst excited fo find another few of us iwhi have/are internet dating!! I shall be uodate everyone after sunday, eeek! Xx

Back