Internet dating sites

Cai said:
I'm up for it!

We're meant to be getting a life coach or similar at work soon - west Yorkshire area if yr close to that?? Xx

Most Coaching is done by phone/Skype so doesn't matter where you are - I have a bit more studying to do then I'm allowed to have clients so I'll post on here when I can :)

Be great to have some of you lovely ladies to work with :-D

yoga84 said:
Absolutely seriously :-D

Life Coaching is done mainly by phone/Skype so it doesn't matter where in the country you are - I'd really love it if you volunteered... I have to complete a couple more modules then Im good to go to have clients :) xx

I am totally happy to volunteer, just let me know when the time comes :) What a diverse and totally fan bunch of people i have met on mims xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I am totally happy to volunteer, just let me know when the time comes :) What a diverse and totally fan bunch of people i have met on mims xx

Yay!!! I will definitely let you know and thank you :)

And yes we are all fabulous on here :-D xx

juju_doll said:
Pick me! Pick me!

Lol!!! I will :) More the better!

Thanks girls youre all so fabulous... Was really worried about finding people to coach (i dont really want to "do" my friends) and now I have you lovely ladies to support me :) I really feel likevim making friends in here even if it is "virtually" :-D xxxx

You could start I life coach thread on here lol :) would be busy thread me thinks lol xx

Cai said:
You could start I life coach thread on here lol :) would be busy thread me thinks lol xx

Good idea... Once I'm at the stage where I'm allowed to dabble I will definitely do that :) x

CL it's your date today isn't it? I hope you have loads of fun and that the magic "spark" will be there. I think it sounds like there is a high chance of that from all your skyping and calling you've been doing.

Let us know how it goes.

Headache said:
CL it's your date today isn't it? I hope you have loads of fun and that the magic "spark" will be there. I think it sounds like there is a high chance of that from all your skyping and calling you've been doing.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks lovely! Ive done my run and tucking into some fruit flr brekkie so im feeling my best. Cross ur fingers and tkea for me and i'll pop kn tonight to dish the dirt ;-) xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Thanks lovely! Ive done my run and tucking into some fruit flr brekkie so im feeling my best. Cross ur fingers and tkea for me and i'll pop kn tonight to dish the dirt ;-) xxx

Can't wait to hear how it goes :) Remember to just be yourself - you're amazing and he's lucky to be meeting you :) xx

yoga84 said:
Can't wait to hear how it goes :) Remember to just be yourself - you're amazing and he's lucky to be meeting you :) xx

Aw thanks, such a nice thing to say! He rang this morning to say he's excited, i thought that was so cute! Anyway, time to relax and pamper, and pray it doesn't rain!
Hope you have an amazing time with Dr hunky tonight, we can exhange goss later xxx

My friends and myself use Plenty of Fish, however I do agree about the quality of men. We do often refer to it as Plenty of Chavs. I've also used a site called Muddy Matches, it has more country minded people, lots of farmers, landowners etc. It suits me as I'm very horsey and out doorsey. Have tried Match but that didn't seem to work. May have to give the guardian one a try!!

I am sat here waiting to find out how everyone's dates went!! ;-) does this make me sad?! Lol xx

Popped on here to see if there was any updates, the suspense is killing me lol

Just caught up with this thread, hope both ladies had a great day/evenings with their new dates ;) xxx

Back