Internet dating sites

Caroline_Louise said:
Thanks honey. And yet more wise words. So hard to trust people but i guess thats eart and built with time. Few more dates ( without the booze!) required.

Such a shame isn't it, where do they get all these ideas?! I mean, don't get me wrong im no prude but sometimes u wonder whats wrong that they cant just enjoy things without additional bells and whistles! Mother issues?!! Xx

I'm no prude either but I agree if you can't just enjoy each other the way nature designed us! then there's something wrong somewhere! Lol! Xx

Hell yeah, of he's asked you before Wednesday you can always accept a weekend date!

CL, I would say definitely see this guy again! I totally understand that you feel a bit unsure as it's all gone soooooo well (whoop whoop!) and it may seem too good to be true at the moment but go for it. Keep the booze out of things and maybe do a lunch date and then have something planned with friends in the evening so you HAVE to see them and can't allow the date to go longer than 3 - 4 hours.

Try not to worry and just enjoy what happens.

(oh and keep us filled in on events!) ;) x

juju_doll said:
Hell yeah, of he's asked you before Wednesday you can always accept a weekend date!

He asked today lol and i got all flummoxed and said (god i am sooo uncool!) "yes def, even though im sposed to say no blah blah blah," honestly, between that and him having to point out i had olive trapped kn my tooth i was not my most poised self!

yoga84 said:
I'm no prude either but I agree if you can't just enjoy each other the way nature designed us! then there's something wrong somewhere! Lol! Xx

Fo shiz! I believe the internet has a lot to answer for! Once a guy asked me(and sorry if this is tmi) if i would err, wee in him!! I mean c'mon, seriously!!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Fo shiz! I believe the internet has a lot to answer for! Once a guy asked me(and sorry if this is tmi) if i would err, wee in him!! I mean c'mon, seriously!!! X

Was he taking the piss?! ;)

P x

Headache said:
CL, I would say definitely see this guy again! I totally understand that you feel a bit unsure as it's all gone soooooo well (whoop whoop!) and it may seem too good to be true at the moment but go for it. Keep the booze out of things and maybe do a lunch date and then have something planned with friends in the evening so you HAVE to see them and can't allow the date to go longer than 3 - 4 hours.

Try not to worry and just enjoy what happens.

(oh and keep us filled in on events!) ;) x

Oh my lively mims pallys, i'd be lost without u all! That is an exent plan and tbh if we had lunch next sun we couldnt drink or anything as would have work next day so perhaps thats the best idea! Isnt it horrible that because someone is nice we are automatically suspicious?! Mind you, when things like alex's seemingly perfect hunk turning out to be err, a bit of a sexual extravert (cannot for the life of me thing of a better word!) who can blame us!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Oh my lively mims pallys, i'd be lost without u all! That is an exent plan and tbh if we had lunch next sun we couldnt drink or anything as would have work next day so perhaps thats the best idea! Isnt it horrible that because someone is nice we are automatically suspicious?! Mind you, when things like alex's seemingly perfect hunk turning out to be err, a bit of a sexual extravert (cannot for the life of me thing of a better word!) who can blame us!! X

Exactly :) Have to be very careful to start with! Xx

Btw i sincerely apologise for my nonsensical spelling and grammar today! A hangover, very little sleep and the fact i slept in my lenses last night are not helping me out here! Well done for translating chaps!

halfangelhalftart said:
Aww. Who needs the soaps when we've got yours and Alex's dating adventures eh?

It actually helps keep me sane telling u guys about it. I'd drive myself round the flippin twist otherwise!!

yoga84 said:
Snap!! ;-) xx

" i must not over analyise, i must not over analyise"

Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
" i must not over analyise, i must not over analyise"

Xx

No!! Just relax and enjoy. Don't have any more expectations than a lovely evening out :) If more happens it's a bonus xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
I tell you P, if It had been any more whirlwind my dress would have blown off, ooh err!! Should i see him next weekend do we think? He isnt local and works his go-nada off during the week so mid-wk dates not really an option. Tricky! X

Yes yes and yes!! ;-) x

Right, after the disaster that was db I have decided I need to widen my man finding options. I'm only on one website which is 'fitness singles.' Seems to be quite a small membership pool and thus far no joy for me! Anyone recommend any other decent sites? I cannot find any other reputable looking fitness ones, one kept 'matching' me with women lol.

Caroline_Louise said:
Right, after the disaster that was db I have decided I need to widen my man finding options. I'm only on one website which is 'fitness singles.' Seems to be quite a small membership pool and thus far no joy for me! Anyone recommend any other decent sites? I cannot find any other reputable looking fitness ones, one kept 'matching' me with women lol.

I met my hubby on match.com x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back