Internet dating sites

Good morning Ladies :)

Soooo..... Last nights date......mmmmmm

It was all going really well until he said that he had something he felt he had to tell me before we went any further!! He went on to tell me in detail about his sexual preferences!!!!??? I won't go into detail here but trust me they put Mr Grey to shame :-(

So I thanked him for being honest and then politely left!!

So another one bites the dust... I have the WORST luck with men! Where are all the sexy, charming, NORMAL men????

Well there you are! I hope other people had better luck last night than me :)

Alex
Xx

yoga84 said:
Good morning Ladies :)

Soooo..... Last nights date......mmmmmm

It was all going really well until he said that he had something he felt he had to tell me before we went any further!! He went on to tell me in detail about his sexual preferences!!!!??? I won't go into detail here but trust me they put Mr Grey to shame :-(

So I thanked him for being honest and then politely left!!

So another one bites the dust... I have the WORST luck with men! Where are all the sexy, charming, NORMAL men????

Well there you are! I hope other people had better luck last night than me :)

Alex
Xx

Morning,

Have been following your dating adventures with interest, sorry it never went as hoped but like you say he was honest about it and better to find out now eh?! :)

You'll look back on that date one day and laugh your head off!! The nosey Parker in my wants to know exactly what he said lol but I'll use my imagination ;)

Better luck for the next one though and hope it's not put you off :) xx

Oo er Alex! At least you know now rather than later down the line, but at least he was honest about it.

xxx

Tbh I think it took guts for him to tell you - he prob hoped he was still in with a chance with you... Take it yr no anastasia Steele then?! Lol.
It was god of him to let you know and now on to the next one!! Xxx

I'm already laughing about it tbh :-D and no I'm no Anastasia Steele - the bedroom is about pleasure not pain or freaky deaky ness lol!!

I do think he was brave and very honest and thank god he was!!!

So let's see what the next date brings... Can't really get worse than the last two! ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
I'm already laughing about it tbh :-D and no I'm no Anastasia Steele - the bedroom is about pleasure not pain or freaky deaky ness lol!!

I do think he was brave and very honest and thank god he was!!!

So let's see what the next date brings... Can't really get worse than the last two! ;-) xx

Great attitude :) third time lucky as they say......

sliminthecity said:
Great attitude :) third time lucky as they say......

Can give up as the alternative is being alone... Forever!! Like they say you have to kiss a few frogs... Lol! Xx

Oh dear yoga. It's really good that you got found out what he was into so that way you weren't wasting your time. I remember one man I met who was into sniffing women's worn knickers! eeeuuugh! There are quite a few weirdos who walk among us and yet appear so "normal" and that it is a tad worrying. Still at least you have a funny story to dine out on in future and like you said there are a few frogs to kiss!

You have a fab attitude towards this though - don't lose your sense of humour lovely. ;) x

Soooo...I have just walked in the door! Don't worry ladies, no naughties apart from kissing but we ended up in a hotel (seperate rooms!) as we were having such a good time which inevitably meant lots of drinks! I don't know what I can say apart from we talked and laughed and kissed for basically 12 hours and wait for the best bit..when he arrived at the pub yesterday he had brought me a PB kitkat chunky!!! Can't remember who I was joking around with about that yesterday but seriously, prince among men!?
I have to say that although we had ana amazing time and he has asked to see me next weekend, I can't help but be a little wary. I think I just need to try and not get acrried away too soon as I could sense that happening with us both yesterday but I need to be a bit cautious and remember I don't know him well yet. Anyhoo, my issues aside, it was the perfect date!

Alex, so sorry to hear that 'the doc' turned out to be err, a bit kinky to say the least! I guess like you said it was good he was honest, I think that shows he isn't a total arse I guess, but honestly, whatever happened to good old fashioned shennanigans without all the odd extras! I used to work in Ann Summers so i saw some right sights I tell you!
xxx

Oh hooray. One of the best relationships I had the guy brought me a twirl on the first date. I see it as a good sign. Enjoy it, but take your time. The intense things I've been in were great but always fizzled out quickly. Hoorah for great dates!

juju_doll said:
Oh hooray. One of the best relationships I had the guy brought me a twirl on the first date. I see it as a good sign. Enjoy it, but take your time. The intense things I've been in were great but always fizzled out quickly. Hoorah for great dates!

Yeah thats v good advice thank u!! And that is my concern, that we take it to quick and then ruin it so i think next weekend if i see him should def not involve hotels and a skinfull of booze!
It was though a fab date to all intensive purposes, so nice to meet a guy confident in his kwn skin but not arrogant. I enjoyed being treated like a lady for once (little does he know!) x

Headache said:
Oh dear yoga. It's really good that you got found out what he was into so that way you weren't wasting your time. I remember one man I met who was into sniffing women's worn knickers! eeeuuugh! There are quite a few weirdos who walk among us and yet appear so "normal" and that it is a tad worrying. Still at least you have a funny story to dine out on in future and like you said there are a few frogs to kiss!

You have a fab attitude towards this though - don't lose your sense of humour lovely. ;) x

Oooh that's nearly as bad as my date - his thing was feet (in saying no more!!!!)

Gotta laugh or I'd cry at the injustice of it all lol!

Caroline_Louise said:
Soooo...I have just walked in the door! Don't worry ladies, no naughties apart from kissing but we ended up in a hotel (seperate rooms!) as we were having such a good time which inevitably meant lots of drinks! I don't know what I can say apart from we talked and laughed and kissed for basically 12 hours and wait for the best bit..when he arrived at the pub yesterday he had brought me a PB kitkat chunky!!! Can't remember who I was joking around with about that yesterday but seriously, prince among men!?
I have to say that although we had ana amazing time and he has asked to see me next weekend, I can't help but be a little wary. I think I just need to try and not get acrried away too soon as I could sense that happening with us both yesterday but I need to be a bit cautious and remember I don't know him well yet. Anyhoo, my issues aside, it was the perfect date!

Alex, so sorry to hear that 'the doc' turned out to be err, a bit kinky to say the least! I guess like you said it was good he was honest, I think that shows he isn't a total arse I guess, but honestly, whatever happened to good old fashioned shennanigans without all the odd extras! I used to work in Ann Summers so i saw some right sights I tell you!
xxx

Yay!!!! I'm so glad it went well for you and as for the PB Kitkat... Hold on to this man :-D Just let it evolve naturally... If its meant to be it will work, you won't have to push or work too hard :) Enjoy it! Xx

I know I just want someone who's looking for good old fashioned man:woman romance lol!

Alex
X

yoga84 said:
Yay!!!! I'm so glad it went well for you and as for the PB Kitkat... Hold on to this man :-D Just let it evolve naturally... If its meant to be it will work, you won't have to push or work too hard :) Enjoy it! Xx

I know I just want someone who's looking for good old fashioned man:woman romance lol!

Alex
X

Thanks honey. And yet more wise words. So hard to trust people but i guess thats eart and built with time. Few more dates ( without the booze!) required.

Such a shame isn't it, where do they get all these ideas?! I mean, don't get me wrong im no prude but sometimes u wonder whats wrong that they cant just enjoy things without additional bells and whistles! Mother issues?!! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I have to say that although we had ana amazing time and he has asked to see me next weekend, I can't help but be a little wary. I think I just need to try and not get acrried away too soon as I could sense that happening with us both yesterday but I need to be a bit cautious and remember I don't know him well yet. Anyhoo, my issues aside, it was the perfect date xxx

Yay, yay and thrice yay!

Nothing wrong with a whirlwind romance either :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Yay, yay and thrice yay!

Nothing wrong with a whirlwind romance either :D

P x

I tell you P, if It had been any more whirlwind my dress would have blown off, ooh err!! Should i see him next weekend do we think? He isnt local and works his go-nada off during the week so mid-wk dates not really an option. Tricky! X

Caroline_Louise said:
I tell you P, if It had been any more whirlwind my dress would have blown off, ooh err!! Should i see him next weekend do we think? X

Um .... YES!!! Simples :D

P x

Back