Interview to be a SW consultant

Just to let you know that I've just found out that I've been accepted!
Feeling very excited right now!!
Group starts in September-now the hard work begins!!! x

Great news!! Congratulations!

Just to let you know that I've just found out that I've been accepted!
Feeling very excited right now!!
Group starts in September-now the hard work begins!!! x

Well done hun, that's great xx

Congratulations - Really Well Done!

Do keep us posted on what is involved, I'm sure that it would be of great interest to quite a few on here. (NOT me, I hasten to add!). Maybe you could inspire others to give it a try? SW are always trying to recruit new Consultants, and you do need to be a special type of person to be able to motivate others week after week. You will be great, Well Done again!!!

You will need our useful tips for "leafletting".

1. Buy a few cheap wooden spatulas - the sort of thing you would use for stir-frying. As you are walking up the garden path to the front door, fold a leaflet over the end of the spatula and use it to push the leaflet through.

This avoids all the horrible things which can happen to your fingers if you push things through letterboxes by hand!! Things like sharp edges, highly-sprung letterbox flaps, dogs, etc.

2. Get a local streetmap, and make a photocopy of the area you are going to cover. (Or print it off the internet.) Then make sure you mark off all the streets you have done. Then you won't do them again by mistake, which wastes your time and energy and annoys the customers!!

3. Recruit as many family and friends as possible to help out. They may need to be bribed!

4. If the garden gate is open, leave it open - if it is closed, close it behind you.

5. If you are leafletting on your own, think about whether there are some streets/areas you would rather not go to.

These tips are the result of years of experience - learn from our mistakes!!

Congratulations - Really Well Done!

Do keep us posted on what is involved, I'm sure that it would be of great interest to quite a few on here. (NOT me, I hasten to add!). Maybe you could inspire others to give it a try? SW are always trying to recruit new Consultants, and you do need to be a special type of person to be able to motivate others week after week. You will be great, Well Done again!!!

Thanks hun - I'll keep you informed!! Training doesn't start until August - but I have been warned to expect a lot of work :D. x

You will need our useful tips for "leafletting".

1. Buy a few cheap wooden spatulas - the sort of thing you would use for stir-frying. As you are walking up the garden path to the front door, fold a leaflet over the end of the spatula and use it to push the leaflet through.

This avoids all the horrible things which can happen to your fingers if you push things through letterboxes by hand!! Things like sharp edges, highly-sprung letterbox flaps, dogs, etc.

2. Get a local streetmap, and make a photocopy of the area you are going to cover. (Or print it off the internet.) Then make sure you mark off all the streets you have done. Then you won't do them again by mistake, which wastes your time and energy and annoys the customers!!

3. Recruit as many family and friends as possible to help out. They may need to be bribed!

4. If the garden gate is open, leave it open - if it is closed, close it behind you.

5. If you are leafletting on your own, think about whether there are some streets/areas you would rather not go to.

These tips are the result of years of experience - learn from our mistakes!!

Thank you so, so much!!!
I've already warned the family that I'll be needing their services! We're going to go and look at the areas and work out the best possible streets for leafletting, but your tips are fantastic!!!
Really appreciate it. x

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

Congratulations !!!!

I would love to start a class here in Spain. When I told one lady I know I was doing S.W. She got all excited and asked if there were classes here now.

Well done.........enjoy every minute !!!

xxxxx

Thank you so, so much!!!
I've already warned the family that I'll be needing their services! We're going to go and look at the areas and work out the best possible streets for leafletting, but your tips are fantastic!!!
Really appreciate it. x

My pleasure. I have done leafletting for years for my sister and we have learned a lot over that time.

Another thing - leafletting is tiring! It's not like going for a walk of the same distance. You are opening and closing gates, bending and stretching - great "body magic", but hard work. So do it in short bursts rather than try to do it all day.

It is also a good idea to work out a circular route if possible, to bring you back to where you started (home or car), rather than walk a long way leafletting then have to trek all the way back again. Alternatively, get someone to move the car on from time to time, so when you do get tired it is not too far away.

And my own personal favourite tip - do not have a lot to drink before you set out, unless you know where the public loos are!

Good luck!!

Congratulations!!!

I will be really interested to hear how it all goes because it is something I am considering for the future too. Only a few minor hurdles to overcome first, you know, like, getting to target, and learning to drive and finding the money for the franchise... but hey, one step at a time!

Congratulations and good luck!! im sure you will be fantastic!

its something i would love to do and i think there is a big need in my immediate area and it would do well but i dont drive and it says you have to have the use of a car :-(
so when im debt free(a goooooooooood few years) im going to learn to drive and see if i can go for it then.

Back