Interview to be a SW consultant

Firstly congratulations!
That is terrific... good luck!

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I only just spotted this.
I do go to group in Ilfracombe, and would be really happy if you came to WI there.
I'll send you a PM with details

Quick question - do you go to group in Ilfracombe? I'm spending a week there in the summer and was thinking about WI at somewhere local. xx

Congratulations!!!

I will be really interested to hear how it all goes because it is something I am considering for the future too. Only a few minor hurdles to overcome first, you know, like, getting to target, and learning to drive and finding the money for the franchise... but hey, one step at a time!

Just wanted to say...(and include Luverick in this)...that I don't drive at the moment. I will need to find ways around this, taxi, bus, lifts etc....please don't ever let anything stand in your way!!! xx

Just wanted to say...(and include Luverick in this)...that I don't drive at the moment. I will need to find ways around this, taxi, bus, lifts etc....please don't ever let anything stand in your way!!! xx

Thats good to know, too. I dont drive either and my consultant was making it sound like it was essential to be able to drive and they wouldnt take you without it. I do have use of a car, my OH drives, and I was hoping this would cover that base.

Massive congratulations - what a fantastic reward for all your hard work! :talk017:

Good luck with the training and preparations and I look forward to hearing how it goes! :party0011: xx

Congratulations! You are an inspiration for all so glad you got it! Hope you can still share some tips with us as a Consultant :)

I'm hoping she can share even MORE with us as a Consultant!! ;)

Congratulations!!

At least we'll be able to get the answer without us having to email SW if we have any queries!!! You best not leave us Shellie!!

Back