Intriducing myself

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all!

Well please ignore all my stats as they are totally wrong

I've started s.w today, doing it from home at the moment n probably join a group in a few weeks depending on time etc.

I'm a single mum of one girl aged 7 n I work mon - fri so time kinda just disappears lol

I became single ending a long term relationship February this year and experience a miscarriage march this year. I had previously lost 7 stone and maintained I lost it on a vlcd

This year I've piled most back on. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I've done sw before so quite familiar. Very familiar with minimins though

So that's me in a nutshell. Trying EE for now! N look forward to talking to you all! X

Hi all!

Well please ignore all my stats as they are totally wrong

I've started s.w today, doing it from home at the moment n probably join a group in a few weeks depending on time etc.

I'm a single mum of one girl aged 7 n I work mon - fri so time kinda just disappears lol

I became single ending a long term relationship February this year and experience a miscarriage march this year. I had previously lost 7 stone and maintained I lost it on a vlcd

This year I've piled most back on. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I've done sw before so quite familiar. Very familiar with minimins though

So that's me in a nutshell. Trying EE for now! N look forward to talking to you all! X

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great since you have in the past! Especially if you had enough will power for a VLCD SW will be a walk in the park for you! x

Hi there. Sounds like you've had a really difficult time so just wanted to wish you a good SW journey. Having done a vlcd in the past I know that for you only to have put back some of the weight is brill cos I put it all back on very quickly and then some more. SW has been great for me and I hope it is the same for you. Though you might not see the large losses you may have had you can be sure that you are eating healthily in a way that protects you for the future. Let us know how it goes. :)

Hi guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome :) yeah it's certainly been a roller coaster year for me! But I'm Through the other side now... In fact putting off a first date for the sole reason of weight lol so much lighter problems now pardon the punn

Look forward to the journey to skinny ville with you all x

Hello! Just wanted to say welcome & good luck with your SW journey. CJxxx

Thank you!!!

Just noticed my spelling mistake on the thread title lol great start :-/ AWKWARD lol

Thanks for all the kind words n I posted today's menu in the recipe section for pointers which already got a reply too

Must remember to buy scan bran tomorrow... Yep I'm a freak u actually like em with laughing cow on :) that's one way to get my hexA in

Shell

You sound like you well up for the fight and I'm 100% sure you will soon be watching those pound fly off ! And never put off a date anymore lol !

Best Wishes

John

Back