Introducing ~ Big Girl Going Small :)

Ooh the wedding breakfast sounds delicious. Well done for getting straight back on it x

Aww thanks girls xx

Kacey and Emma, a big hello!!

Eton mess shake..... We wish!!
Although it wasn't all it was cracked up to be! We've had better elsewhere, so we went with Vanilla and Seasonal berries cheesecake, and Homemade Chocolate Brownie with Homemade ice cream and choc sauce.

YUM!

I just tried slim rice with a chilli pack.
Well, if I'd wanted rice from the bottom of the sea I'm sure I would've got it myself.... Yuck! What's with the FISH smell?!!
And I'm not a fan of the chilli either.

So, as I thought, NO MORE MEAL PACKS, just shakes, bar and low carb meal :)

Had a banana shake midday, then I tried the Choc Orange bar for lunch with my coffee. Impressed! Really nice, so looking forward to having them.
I'll have to have my caramel shake that I luckily bought with me to work as a spare, as I couldn't manage more than 2 mouthfuls of chilli :(

Then I plan on having a choc shake in front of the tv when I get home at 10.
Whoop whoop!!

Just finished my 2nd litre of water, so on to the 3rd :)

I can see why people do fall off the wagon when they've had a break.
It is hard to get back on track
(I know it was only one meal)

But I see that as a good sign. It means our bodies are getting used to this diet, and now I know its not worth the hassle of getting back into ketosis just to scoff something we're not allowed yet.
But what I do know is that its best to get STRAIGHT back on it, don't get too comfortable and put it off. It only delays amazing results.

*Positive Mental Attitude :)

We're stronger than that!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks girls xx Kacey and Emma, a big hello!! Eton mess shake..... We wish!! Although it wasn't all it was cracked up to be! We've had better elsewhere, so we went with Vanilla and Seasonal berries cheesecake, and Homemade Chocolate Brownie with Homemade ice cream and choc sauce. YUM! I just tried slim rice with a chilli pack. Well, if I'd wanted rice from the bottom of the sea I'm sure I would've got it myself.... Yuck! What's with the FISH smell?!! And I'm not a fan of the chilli either. So, as I thought, NO MORE MEAL PACKS, just shakes, bar and low carb meal :) Had a banana shake midday, then I tried the Choc Orange bar for lunch with my coffee. Impressed! Really nice, so looking forward to having them. I'll have to have my caramel shake that I luckily bought with me to work as a spare, as I couldn't manage more than 2 mouthfuls of chilli :( Then I plan on having a choc shake in front of the tv when I get home at 10. Whoop whoop!! Just finished my 2nd litre of water, so on to the 3rd :) I can see why people do fall off the wagon when they've had a break. It is hard to get back on track (I know it was only one meal) But I see that as a good sign. It means our bodies are getting used to this diet, and now I know its not worth the hassle of getting back into ketosis just to scoff something we're not allowed yet. But what I do know is that its best to get STRAIGHT back on it, don't get too comfortable and put it off. It only delays amazing results. *Positive Mental Attitude :) We're stronger than that!! Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiiii

I love your attitude!!! Sooo positive!!!

So strange I can't stomach the shakes so I'm more meals bars and protein meals lol.

I've just had my meal - got the mint Truffa bar to try later on!! Going to try the orange one tomorrow!!! So I'm hopeful seen as you say it's yummy!!!

Well done for getting back on it. Defo inspiration for me as in a few weeks I have a few meals off plan so will be taking a leaf out of your book :)

Xxxxx

Day 16

So today has been ok, was at work 7-2 so had a cafe latte shake at 11, and a choc shake at home around 3.

No time to relax, straight on the train into London to meet my friend. Early bday prezzie, we're going to the theatre :)

She suggested dinner too, so that may be another tester!!
But, I know what I can and can't have. Simples.
I even packed my last bar for the way home, or even during the show!

If u fail to plan, u plan to fail :)

Enjoy the theatre What are you going to see? I saw The Jersey Boys in December it was fantastic, Hope you have a great time xx Sounds like you got straight back on track too altho my mouth was watering at all the nice wedding food lol x

We saw One Man, Two Guvnors. It was hysterical!! Recommend it if u want to laugh for 2 hours. Left with such a headache!

And beforehand we had dinner. My friends doing Slimming World and has cut out wheat, so we had a gorgeous lean cut steak and fresh green salad :)

The waitress obviously thought we were mad to refuse chips, sauce and breads, so what does she do.......?

Piles a few crispy, fat filled onion rings on the side!!!!

Straight away we said,
'EXCUSE ME! Can u take these away please, we explained we didn't want any extras!'

And the waitress said,
'Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to make it look nice'

I had a good sniff of one before they were taken away.
Boooooo!

But still, a lovely dinner, fantastic show, and my yummy bar on the night bus home :)

We saw One Man, Two Guvnors. It was hysterical!! Recommend it if u want to laugh for 2 hours. Left with such a headache! And beforehand we had dinner. My friends doing Slimming World and has cut out wheat, so we had a gorgeous lean cut steak and fresh green salad :) The waitress obviously thought we were mad to refuse chips, sauce and breads, so what does she do.......? Piles a few crispy, fat filled onion rings on the side!!!! Straight away we said, 'EXCUSE ME! Can u take these away please, we explained we didn't want any extras!' And the waitress said, 'Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to make it look nice' I had a good sniff of one before they were taken away. Boooooo! But still, a lovely dinner, fantastic show, and my yummy bar on the night bus home :) Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE

Lmao aww gd on ya hun hehe ima waay to quite lol i wudv ha pushed them to the side lol bt smellin food iv found to b helpful as well so glad its nt js me....loolx

Wow!

Just been looking through an old diary (hand written) and found a huge list of reasons to lose weight!

Its really made me feel good knowing I'm well on the way to losing the bulk of it.

Also, I wrote that my first goal would be to lose a stone... I was 16st 7 then, and im15st 6 now so I DID IT!!
Felt amazing to tick it off :)

It was really emotional reading back on it.
I was at the height of desperation with my wedding coming up and I remember breaking down on a walk with my Mr.
I couldn't face marrying at the size I was/am and I didn't know what to do anymore.

All of a sudden, nearly 3 wks ago, on Jan 6th I found some strength.

Without even really thinking, I just started this diet.
The packs had been in the cupboard for weeks.
I'd already failed twice and given up.

But something clicked and I got tough with myself and thought;

'Stop going on about ur weight, its boring. Ur man loves u inside out and wants to marry u and spend the rest of his days with u..... And u do nothing but moan about ur body. You are the only one who can change that image in the mirror. So be that fun loving happy girl he fell in love with.... And just DO IT!!'

And what do u know, 2.5wks later I'm 12lb down and already feeling so much more positive!

Never underestimate an unhappy woman.
If u want something bad enough, u will make it happen.
I've never been so determined about anything (apart from passing my driving test 3 yrs ago....) and I will succeed.
And when u want it THAT much, the diet doesn't seem so tough.

Finding that diary has made a good day even better :)

Xxx

Wow! Just been looking through an old diary (hand written) and found a huge list of reasons to lose weight! Its really made me feel good knowing I'm well on the way to losing the bulk of it. Also, I wrote that my first goal would be to lose a stone... I was 16st 7 then, and im15st 6 now so I DID IT!! Felt amazing to tick it off :) It was really emotional reading back on it. I was at the height of desperation with my wedding coming up and I remember breaking down on a walk with my Mr. I couldn't face marrying at the size I was/am and I didn't know what to do anymore. All of a sudden, nearly 3 wks ago, on Jan 6th I found some strength. Without even really thinking, I just started this diet. The packs had been in the cupboard for weeks. I'd already failed twice and given up. But something clicked and I got tough with myself and thought; 'Stop going on about ur weight, its boring. Ur man loves u inside out and wants to marry u and spend the rest of his days with u..... And u do nothing but moan about ur body. You are the only one who can change that image in the mirror. So be that fun loving happy girl he fell in love with.... And just DO IT!!' And what do u know, 2.5wks later I'm 12lb down and already feeling so much more positive! Never underestimate an unhappy woman. If u want something bad enough, u will make it happen. I've never been so determined about anything (apart from passing my driving test 3 yrs ago....) and I will succeed. And when u want it THAT much, the diet doesn't seem so tough. Finding that diary has made a good day even better :) Xxx Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is such a touching post hun woow i did a list as well in regards to reasons as to what i wna do at goal :)... Bless yaa xx u goo girl wooop woopp xxx

That's really great to read. I remember moaning about it in the summer to my hairdresser and he said that something I said struck a chord with him and he had lost 3 stone. I apparently said ' there's no magic you just have to decide you are going to do it and then do it' I think I had to take my own advice and I'm so glad I did. Spent too long in talk and no action and waiting for the magic fairy dust to drop. You're right we just have to get on with it. I also think that the twice I have been successful, I haven't waited for Monday overstressed or overplanned it. I just started and like you say, once you do that it feels a lot easier.

Good luck with the rest of those goals.

I love your positive post x I feel like that this time.. nothing will stop me x

Day 19
Wohooooo!

Still going strong!

Had a great night last night, had one of my bridesmaids round and we made a few handmade wedding invitations.
They look gorgeous!
And so much more sentimental :)

When she'd gone, my younger sister popped round for a catch up.
I made myself a quick steam in the bag haddock and birdseye veg with Cajun spice, and jelly for pud..... Yum!

Was having a weird peckish evening so tried the spicy spag as my last pack. Yuck, bin!
So then tried to make a Choc muffin. Uughh.... Bin.

So I settled for a chunk of cucumber and a babybel :)
I also put pickled onions into my fitness pal and they came up really low?
Didn't think I was allowed them?
but I had a sneaky couple and they reeeeaaallyy hit the spot!

So I have work at 2 today and woke up early with the crafting bug :)
so I've been sat in bed making more invites and that's distracted me til now.
Time for my first shake I reckon!!

Here's a pic of what I made this morning :)

Attachments

• 1390563107026.jpg
    1390563107026.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 43
Weigh in Day today..... 3lb lost!

That's 1st 1lb in 3 weeks! Incredible :)
On to week 4 now..... Woah.

At work from 7am today.... That's a killer on this diet. 5 hours of work before I can have anything but juice of tea/coffee.
I made my client marmite on toast on crusty white bread and real butter..... Just now.
I would have killed (and gone to prison) for a bite of it.

It seems I have been saying the wedding is in 4 months for ages....But in 3 days it is officially 4 months until the wedding.
That means I could lose another 4 stone on top of the stone I've just lost, making me a possible 11 stone for my wedding day?!!!!! I was aiming for 12-13st, so 11 would be crazy!!
That in itself made me feel all the better about swigging on water for the next 3 hours.
Whoooooooopppp! Hello week 4.

Day 24...... Feeling moody!
Have been dedicated to the hilt, but at work now, eating my bland haddock fillet and veg is making me want to cry.
I've also noticed I have been constantly thinking of having a break. Only one day though! And not horrifically bad.... Just bits that I can't get out of my head.
It seemed to keep me going last time as I felt bad after my wedding taster, it made me stronger and more determined. I flew through the next week!
Oh I dunno. it looks like I'm convincing myself.
Maybe its my TOTM soon. Just feel really emotional and want a chocolate cookie or slice of toast :(
Went to sainsburys last night and stocked up in all that were allowed. I left feeling really empty and joyless. Walking past all the yummy stuff that makes life fun. Its a killer.
I need to get back into the determined mind set and cruise through it, but I'm just a bit bored now. Booooohooooooo!!!!

Back