Introducing..... Me! :)

Hi everyone. Thought I would introduce myself. Not been here in a long time! Anyways, I'm Dave from Scotland and I'm doing Exante total plan. Starting week 3 and uber motivated! Lost 8 stone previously on Cambridge Diet and hoping for the last of my weight to go as well as that! Good luck all!

Hi Dave, welcome to our board. Looks like you are doing great so far - you have nearly lost that 2 stone already!

Good luck :)

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here! :)

Welcome aboard! Great weight loss, in my next life I will be a man, preferably a naturally thin one.

Where in Scotland? I lived in, around Dundee for ten years, now in warmer beautiful Wales. I was told frequently that it wasn't cold, I just had inadequate clothing and I was to get myself a 'bonnet' - never did!

Good luck

GSQ

Hi Scottydave, well done on your previous loss, I have a similar tale so started Exante this week.

Just remember 'it's the final countdown da da da daaaaaa da da da da daaaaah......'

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! Getslim, West Coast for me, Glasgow. Kez, hi and thanks and Glassyjess, you're right! It is the final countdown! :) Having a tough week not watching the scales daily. I usually watch check daily for the first week or two then try not to as a day with no losses is very demotivating! Going on holiday on 2nd May so need to keep burning the fat! :)

Nice to see another 'local'. I'm near Paisley :)

Welcome and good luck :) xx

How's it going, Scottydave? I finally tracked down your thread. Hope you have another blistering hot weight loss this week. You'll be in fab shape for the hols in May.

Continued success,

Conor

Hi LeaPJ! Hey Naomi! Good luck! Conor, 5 lbs gone this week. Very happy with that! How are you getting on??

Back