Introduction thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by punkass, 20 November 2006 Social URL.

1. punkass

punkass Silver Member

This may have been done before.. but thought it would be nice to have an introduction thread. I use minimins as my group therapy, and group meetings start with an introduction... so i'll go first

I'm Kirstin, i'm 36 and i was a slight foodaholic!

I live in Huddersfield, but am originally from Burton on Trent, Staffs. Lived up here for 7 years in January and love it.

Work in technical sales.... hate my current job.. but looking for another.. barrier is the money is good and i love having an expenses paid car! But will find something soon!

Single... probably own fault - i have a short attention span and take no [email protected].. my mates compare me to guys.. they say i'm scared of committment.. this is wrong.. i'd love a relationship (have had three long term ones in the past).. but not met anyone worth the effort for a hell of a long time...

One baby... called Buster.. okay okay hes a dog!

Erm think that will do.. maybe i should have thought it through a little more.. anyway its just an idea

PS why can't i change my profile pic!

Last edited: 20 November 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'm Karen, 25, live in Isle of Man, but I'm from Dublin.....am thinking of moving to Scotland as my next stop! Have been here 2 years now....

Single too...dont take much crap from people either....but I know part of it is cos I have never thought I deserved to be with anyone nice.....have a LOT of issues with one ex in particular!!

Have one daughter, Mini Me, AKA Chloe...shes 6 and a mad handful...would like more kids, but refuse to have any unless I am married (v unlikely to happen given my commitment phobia!!)

I think thats about it for me really!!

4. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Great idea - I have seen these on the threads before but they always end up disappearing.

I am Nicky, age 36. I have a wonderful partner of 11 years (never got around to marrying!), a beautify daughter - Ellie - who has just turned 2, a harrier dog (a bit like a lanky beagle) - Chester - he's 11 and finally baby no 2 will arrive Feb/March time (due 3rd March).

I did CD earlier this year & lost 5 & a half stone. I loved it so much I am now a CDC - which I love as well.

We live in Swindon, moved here July 2000....before that we were in Cornwall. I work in finance - only 2.5 days a week which is great.

Nicky
    CDC Swindon

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi I'm Beverley, 44, originally from down south - born in Essex (heard all the jokes!!!) lived in Kent for most of my life. Moved up to Cheshire 20 yrs ago with my ex. Ex is lovely irish guy - but an alcoholic, so we split 7yrs ago. Have 3 wonderful children 20yr old at uni, 18yr old at Thomas Cook, and 15yr old still at school. Live with my gorgeous partner of 9months. I'm a CDC as well - and love it as I enjoy chatting to people and helping them when i can. Interests (apart from Minimins!!!) are travelling, swimming, dancing, music.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.