Introduction. :)

Awwww I'm sending massive hugs!! How are u holding up?? I've fallen off the waggon! I'm visiting my folks, they live by the sea n for dinner... U guessed it... Fish n chips on the beach...,oh yeah... Fabulous! I'm goin for a proper 6 mile bike ride tomoz though... Whimper... Wish me luck guys... Ekkkkkkkkkkkk

I have been good, my friend Ashley (boy not girl) decided he would come along to see me and we ended up not watching girlie DVDs but films we both love, eating snacks and having a proper laugh together, which was nice of him considering I didn't invite him over but he knew that I have been all depressed lately. So yeah been a good night, now we are going to head off to sleep, as we just watched the end of Shark Tale and now it is 12:30am and we are both shattered after watching like 8 films non stop. Thanks for the support cupcake! - Letresta x

Horah honey... Oh I'm so glad u found some relief from being down.... Yay!!! I love random days like that!!!!
Well... Get this... We (hubby n moi) just did an 8 n half mile bike ride... I'm knackered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yawn... Had a late lunch n I'm ready for a snooze... Nope, nope shower n then dinner tonight... I'm feeling a big glass of red for my treat.... Hmmmmmmmmm

Oh and we are both saving up money to get a train ticket to go to Birmingham for the weekend together can't wait. :)

Not sure on date yet but it will just be the two us going from Cardiff to Birmingham for the weekend whoop! <3

Weighed tonight and lost 2 pounds, dragged Ashley with me for support and when I told him. He was so happy for me nearly crying. Time for us to have a little party now WHOOP! :D <3

Yahooooooooooo oh honey that's fantastic... Well done!!!! Awww that is really brilliant!!! :) how r u celebrating???

Ordered pizza and watched some films, we both cant wait to head to Birmingham for the weekend still don't know a date, still saving up and I asked my dad if we could have his old camera which he doesn't use for our little trip and he said yes. WHOO! :D

It sure does honey.. Well done!!!! I live in birmingham.. I have all my life!!! Which parts u coming to check out???

Woop woop!!! Well I desperately hope the weather is fab... A rainy day in brum can be a bit drab!!!! Lol
How are u doin with ya slimming world??? I'm on a/ l n kinda fallen off the waggon.. No bother.. I'll be climbing back on soon enough!!!! Lol lost 1lb though.. Can't be bad ay!?!?!?

Back