Introduction. :)

hello there letresta. :) I know you can able to achieve all your goals by starting to do a list. Like, a diet plan, workout program, etc.

I know and I believe that you can make it. GOod luck on your journey and wish to hear stories from you!

Aw thanks, good luck to you too! :)

Probably going to hate me for this but I am not going to do exercise in my first week now.:sad0071:However, I am still going to stick the plan 100% and see how I do when I weigh and then see if I can fit some exercise in then, right now I don't feel happy for two reasons. One, it is the day I had my first boyfriend and it didn't turn end very well, and two I do not feel very determined at all as I feel all sickie inside. Sorry everyone. :cry:- Letresta x

Hey sweetie... I'm so sorry that i haven't been around...mmaddddd work patterns... What's all this you're saying?? You had a boyfriend, but it over?mwhat happened?? U poor thing.. Man trouble always leads to chocolate indulgence ... Sob... Have u kept to the 100% promise??

Yes cupcake I have, despite through the pain I have stuck to the food 100%. I am only 17, I mean I can always find someone else, someone better than him. I made a food diary anyway check it out when you can it is around on the Weight Loss Diary Section somewhere. :) x

Awwww hugs :-( breakups are never nice, and it's soo easy to just comfort yourself with crappy stuff. Chin up! You're still young! And surely you'll be the new and improved version soon, so you can get yourself a really lovely hottie ;-)

Boys smell honey... Lol they truly do!!! Sorry I've not checked in lately!!!!!! How r things now?? U over it already or very much still under??? Awww baby!!!

India fell off waggon last night!!! Went to my besties house last night with afew of my girlies to watch the opening Olympics .. Yahoooo totally lost count on syns... Lol oh well!?!?! Start again today lol

Yeah, it's tough staying on track when everybody is celebrating the olympics, but sure that's just a one off! Had a sneaky glass of white wine myself last night......

Still much under hiding away :(, had a bad day yesterday and a bad day today. Hiding away in a corner I am. :(

Awwww pet, don't be hiding....hugs....boys are silly anyways. I suggest watching the beach volleyball on BBC, these Swiss guys are proper eye candy.....maybe I should take up playing beach volleyball...it looks fun.....;-)

Awww:-( if not even cute volleyball players can cheer you up....no boy is worth that. It's tough, I know...it's been a while since I was your age and got rejected, but I used to turn into a bit of a hermit myself, and it never did me any good. I sometimes look back through my old diaries and they are just depressing. Don't let it defeat you!

Oh nooooooo sweetie pie!!!! Heartache sucks with a capital S!!!!! Get ya self some girlie DVDs n pjs n ya all set for the start of your recovery!!! It's okay to feel defeated honey... Just remember though... He is just a boy.. Just one daft boy... U r amazing... I ALWAYS say.. Cause I've had a proper falling out with my dad... He is a religious nut, n I don't agree with his views, he didn't agree with my marrying my hubby.. Refused to come to our wedding... Now for a period of time it hurts.. But then u gotta raise up from the ashes n say.. Listen daft boys... This is my life, n if I'm not the leading lady in it then what's the point!! U are THE leading lady in your own life... So get up girlie.. Brush yourself off.. NO man should make u feel like crap... So don't LET him.. Cause that's what it comes down to.. I genuinely believe this... Ppl can only hurt u if u care about what they think.. Marely change the fact that ya don't care n I think I'll find that that daft boy doesn't matter at all!? Men.. God love em... Ain't got a clue!!! Honey... Take control of how u feel.. Fully.. I thought it would be hard... With self respect n some mild attitude towards my dad he randomly turned up to our wedding.. I didn't thank him or say hi... He should have been there the whole time, so he won't be getting any special thanks.. All because the man of my dreams is Asian!? But any who.. We make our own lives... N don't u forget it gorgeous girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back